I am VERY unhappy with the change in music channels on DirectTV from XM/Sirius to Sonic. The channels may still play the same genre of music but the selections suck.
The Bridge and Watercolors were two of the best stations I'd ever heard and the replacements don't even come close. When I heard Whitney Houston on a station where I usually heard the likes of Jackson Browne, Dan Fogelberg, Crosby Stills & Nash, etc. I nearly gagged. When we pay as much as we do for satellite service we deserve what we pay for. If you have DirectTV please let them know if you're unhappy too.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Service Agreement
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "We are on autopay and if we get some kind of discount, they charge us that same amount that was discounted on our next months bill. So we never actually..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "nagpadala ako ng box 2 box of xtra large from dubai to mindanao hinabol kona palitan ang address sabe pwede dw pumunta lng sa malapit na lbc branch..pumunta nga ako..."
- "As a Mother I never Like to Doubt Brands , I always do reviews and backgrounds of them ; These past days I've been showering my Daughter she would cry and..."