I bundled Qwest with Direct TV and now I have moved and cannot install a satellite dish at my new apartment. Direct TV says I have to pay for 14 months of service with them because of a signed 2 year contract. If I signed one, I don't know. I thought I was just signing to verify that the installer did his job. No mention of 2 year obligation.
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I've been on the phone with 3 different people at Direct TV and no help from any of them.
I think Qwest should be partly responsible because they obviously know that there is a contract obligation when they bundle you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "I have had my Hyla for 15 or more years. Love it. Never needed cust service. Starts and works perfect every time. No comparison to the other ones. I guess..."
- "I was sent a t-shirt that had a poor print job. The image and lettering were faded and there were no sharp edges as there should have been. ..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "Hello , I'm a neighbor, just want to say your L.E.D site light flash like crazy at night. Please get this corrected...."