I ordered a bundle package from Verizon, which included cable service from DTV. A technician came to my home and installed the cable (DTV) service. I have chosen to cancel my Verizon services, which unfortunately includes the DTV service (because to date Verizon has not fulfilled my order with internet (DSL) service).
A representative, from DTV informed me that I had 3 days after the installation date to have discontinued the service and if I chose to disconnect the service I will be charged a $460.00 fee for breach of contract, which I never signed nor received.
I am disappointed and furious because Verizon, which represented partnership with DTV, informed me that I have 30 days to discontinue services if I am not satisfied. When I asked the DTV representative why I was not informed of this important detail from Verizon, she stated because they are unaware of the information. Her response is hard to believe and if it is true, needs to be changed because two major companies joining in partnership/affilliation should be aware of one another’s terms and regulations; if not conflicts such as this will constantly create problems.
After writing to Billing Disputes the problem has not been amended...customer service is no assistance with this matter, but I'm not giving up.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I had over 500000 credits and was hacked where the hacker purchased bitcoins. Listia has received 8 requests submitted by me and I have not received one response yet. I..."