after sun goes down when cold no singal day when sun up tv works fine direct said 50$ service dish out of align i put towel over dish sensor works fine coast 0$ all they want to do is *** out of our hardearned money told them three days in a row whatit was doing but wouldnt listen i live in mo and its colder than normal temps around
0 degrees ive been whit diret tv for 3 years they never offer anything for excisting coustmers but say they will give all kinds of deals to new costmers or say the will and usaly cost alot more than they quote
pissed off costmer
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "Century link has there box on my property and it looks like a hazard! I seen two century link employees come out and then left they left box open with..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "Trying to order online from Haband for my father-in-law. We live in New Mexico which, last time I checked, IS in the USA (since 1912). Put in my..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."