DirecTV return equipment process is flawed.I had to call them a 2nd time after waiting 2 weeks for a return box to arrive.
I finally get one and return the 1 standard receiver via United States Postal Service as it was specifically stated in the directions and keep the bottom half of shipping label for my tracking. USPS then has FedEX pick it up and send it off. The equipment arrived days later in Memphis, TN. DirecTV says they don't have the receiver yet.
But why does my tracking number show a 4 pound box delievered to Memphis, TN....directv morons. 18 days later and less than the 21 days (in the contract), DirectTV charges me $45 NRF!!!!
I'm still fighting with them on the phone to remove this fee.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- " I recently moved to fayetteville nc from alabama. Now i had furniture from the aarons there and paid for and recieved amazing customer service. now the first time i went into..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "WARRING LETTER TO KAREN KATE SPADE would rather stay anonymous for now-of company theft It is my duty to inform you that as of today, June 25, 2016, your employmee Randy..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."