Directv - DirectTV's Breach of Contract
When I signed up for DirectTV service, I specifically asked if they would be providing FX and National Georgraphic, and I picked a package that included these options.Now, I find out that as of November 1st - we may lose the ability to watch these channels.
It is a breach of contract - and I will not be standing by idly waiting for them to get their ducks back in a row!
It is ridiculous that an agreement cannot be reached to avoid interruption of service to their customers.They are obligated to satisfy their promises made by contract with their customers!be75f1d
You may also like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014. I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class &..."
- "We went to purchase furniture at the ROOM STORE as a Christmas present on 12-12-2012. They said the suit we picked out we could not get for a few weeks...."