Directv - DirectTV's Breach of Contract
When I signed up for DirectTV service, I specifically asked if they would be providing FX and National Georgraphic, and I picked a package that included these options.Now, I find out that as of November 1st - we may lose the ability to watch these channels.
It is a breach of contract - and I will not be standing by idly waiting for them to get their ducks back in a row!
It is ridiculous that an agreement cannot be reached to avoid interruption of service to their customers.They are obligated to satisfy their promises made by contract with their customers!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "My bill got too high so I could not continue to pay and service was disconnected. I returned all equipment but my bill jumped from 200 to over $685.31. Directv..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem ...."
- "Hi I made order for handling flower in June 9 -2016 Until today I received nothing ..."
- "I would be very careful ordering from Teechip. They do not back up the quality of their work. They will only back up if the product item has..."
- "Just received the order today and to my dismay the order arrived incorrect, containing two orange camouflage cargo shorts 36 size waist. The correct order should be, one..."