When I signed up for DirectTV service, I specifically asked if they would be providing FX and National Georgraphic, and I picked a package that included these options.Now, I find out that as of November 1st - we may lose the ability to watch these channels.
It is a breach of contract - and I will not be standing by idly waiting for them to get their ducks back in a row!
It is ridiculous that an agreement cannot be reached to avoid interruption of service to their customers.They are obligated to satisfy their promises made by contract with their customers!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem ...."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "On July 9th, 2016, I was involved in an AMIGO electric shopping cart accident with another shopper. While shopping, the other shopper attempted to squeeze between myself and another shopper..."
- "Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways. Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot..."
- "I recently purchased a handbag from one of your sellers to only be told the bag had water damage and would I accept a similar bag instead! The new one..."