Directv - DirectTV's Breach of Contract
When I signed up for DirectTV service, I specifically asked if they would be providing FX and National Georgraphic, and I picked a package that included these options.Now, I find out that as of November 1st - we may lose the ability to watch these channels.
It is a breach of contract - and I will not be standing by idly waiting for them to get their ducks back in a row!
It is ridiculous that an agreement cannot be reached to avoid interruption of service to their customers.They are obligated to satisfy their promises made by contract with their customers!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Shower drain not corrected per 14-day list now a year later water damage and the runaround from Schumacher. Horrible customer service. Warranty does not exist. I have all paperwork and..."
- "Horrible horrible furniture and staff as well as the manager at South Ridge Store. I will never step foot in their door again and EVERYONE I know will know the..."
- "Even the girl at the Lowes store said well that defeats the purpose of having it delivered to your house I said I know lol..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."