DIRECTV Scammed Me
DIRECTV gave me free NFL Sunday Ticket To Go (without my authorization) last year.Then this year they decided to bill me for it at $10 per month.
I didn't even know what the service was (it allows you to watch football games on your laptop) until I called them. The rep from DIRECTV was very nice but informed me that this is their mode of operation....give it free unbeknownst to the customer, then charge you later.
I would stay away from DIRECTV, I was a customer since 2001 and never missed a payment...I truly feel betrayed by the company that I always stood up for when people told me to switch to Comcast.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I bought a trailer in January of 2015 and if February 2015 the right side of the trailer collapse . 2 weeks later the back door collapse also . I..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."