I signed up for a package deal for $69 a month for 13 monthswhich included 4 receivers.After three months they increased my bill to over $111 which they said was for HBO and Starz.
I specifically told them at the purchase date that I didn't want any extras, just the $69 for 13 months. They are refusing to refund my money. Furthermore, the satellite goes out too often. I am extremely unhappy with Direct tv and I would suggest to anyone thinking about purchasing from them, don't.
Try another company.Their customer service is very rude and unaccomodating.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Provider
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We are on autopay and if we get some kind of discount, they charge us that same amount that was discounted on our next months bill. So we never actually..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "This is what happened to me...."
- "Fire Stone Complete Auto Care 4060 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota , FL 34233 941-371-5927 Service Advisor #04 John Work Oder 151988 My daughters car was acting funny so she went to Firestone as they are a..."
- "Public Storage has been scamming and inconveniencing hard working people long enough. They have made a business out of lying and it is time that we come together to put..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD! they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in..."
- "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..."
- "12 year customer of SG, but in the last few years they have gotten way overpriced. I bought a buyers club card but even with the 10% off, their stuff..."