I'm definitely feeling those who's had problems with Directv.WORKING for this company was an absolute nightmare!
I personally went through 9 straight wks of training & once you get on the floor, its a completely different ballgame. The Team Leaders literally would tell us to forget everything we learned in training, & the Quality Assurance team were complete douchebags when they monitored calls. They definitely had their favorites, and would target certain people to get rid of them. From an insider's perspective, they deserved the "F" from the BBB!!!
To make a long story short, I got the *** out of there & now am so much happier & stress free!!!!
Beware of the Early cancel fees for the account, premium removals before 30 days, and having the protection plan for less than 1 year.I refuse to EVER work for another shady company like them again!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We are on autopay and if we get some kind of discount, they charge us that same amount that was discounted on our next months bill. So we never actually..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "This was my Well done steak............"
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days... our issue is..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."