This is the last month i keep Direct tv.Initially they installed the cable without a ground and never fixed it.
Everytime it rains (even a light rain) i loose HD. Cloudy, windy, the same thing and it's getting worse. Snow i can understand, I agreed to that when i had it installed but this ridiculous. I've call the customer service but i might as well be talking to my dog.
They advertise 30 million people as suscribers, do they mean suckers?
Well this sucker is finished with their inferior equipment and products.I hope every other subscriber does the same and cancels.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Tv
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Here is a new one. Their service tech fell through my ceiling. Direct expects me to live with this mess for a monnth while they do paperwork. ..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."
- "I was at the White Plains Expo on July 24th and purchased, *what was labeled on the container it was in* a Theraphosa Blondi (Goliath Birdeater). The guy who was..."