This is the last month i keep Direct tv.Initially they installed the cable without a ground and never fixed it.
Everytime it rains (even a light rain) i loose HD. Cloudy, windy, the same thing and it's getting worse. Snow i can understand, I agreed to that when i had it installed but this ridiculous. I've call the customer service but i might as well be talking to my dog.
They advertise 30 million people as suscribers, do they mean suckers?
Well this sucker is finished with their inferior equipment and products.I hope every other subscriber does the same and cancels.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Tv
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the..."
- "Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease. They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase. What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are..."
- "Had a terrible experience with a pair of wirewound 25 watt 500 ohm rheostats from the Tasharina company, sold through Walmart. Discovered this website through another review with a..."