As of 2/9/12 Direct TV has arbitrarily removed Cloo channel from Choice Extra Classic package $58.99 and made it only available on higher Premium Package being Choice Ultimate $74.99- with NO BREAK IN COST FOR REMOVING CHANNEL. If we want to continue viewing Cloo we have to pay $16.00 more a month, to next level for 14 more channels which I am not interested in- Ya IM PISSED! By the way there was no prior notification of this change before it happened.Not sure there is any recourse but if enough people complain I am told maybe they would consider replacing the channel in the Classic lineup.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Choice Extra Classic Package
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "We are on autopay and if we get some kind of discount, they charge us that same amount that was discounted on our next months bill. So we never actually..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..."
- "I was part of the Nick Vertucci August Bus Tour in Irvine, California. I went alone but was able to meet up with some new friends I met from the..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."