Directv - SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 264 Yes 264 254 No 254
Had the same issue 57 Yes 57
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1188204 Columbia, South Carolina

BAD SERVICE ...INCOMPLETE WORK...TECHNICIANS NOT SKILLED AND LAZY...NO SIGNAL ...NO SOUND...TOLD A SOFTWARE FLAW

Jul 15 #1185532 Macclenny, Florida

I have filed a complaint may of this year for paying a bill twice in april still here it is july and nothing has been resolved. Why?

Loey

May 07 #1155519 Morning View, Kentucky

have been losing signal regularly for the past week. Getting really tired of it. Pay a LOT of money for this - not getting my money's worth.

May 02 #1153064 Mansfield, Ohio

We were sold something we don't want and we demand Direct tv comes here at 925 Kiger Street Van Wert Ohio and remove there equipment by May 5th or we will charge them $100 a day the equipment is on our property. Also we want rehooked with dish thank you. 419 238 3886.

May 01 #1152701

I am very upset that tonight when I tuned into the Cloo Channel to watch Fantasy Island that it is no longer there. It says no signal yet I have all other channels except for Weather Nation, which also says searching for signal. Please correct this matter ASAP as I have been a customer since 2004 and would appreciate receiving the channels I have been paying for all these years.

Apr 28 #1151100

My name is Arkemia Cotton I called aweek ago for an extention until May 2, 2016 and now my services is off this morning my phone number is 443-531-9736

Diane

Apr 21 #1147814

I have had a very upsetting and completing fraudlent experience with Direct TV. On 3/26/2016 I contacted Direct TV at 1-800-531-5000 and spoke to a salesperson named Duncan. I explained that I was disenchanted with Comcast and their price increases. He promised me that I could get the same channels and service with Direct TV at much lower rates. I told Duncan that I have Triple Play now and want the same package with them. Needless to say the very next day, Easter Sunday a tech named Gregg came to my house and installed a satellite dish and used a splitter to connect the dish to my existing wiring from Comcast. Later that evening i had an opportunity to use the system and in no way was this service the same as what I had been promised!! Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was also told by Duncan that direct TV partnered with Verizon. That I also found out was false, I found out that for me to have phone and internet service I would need to pay an additional $99.99 to Verizon to have a phone jack placed in my home. I could not afford that. This was the beginning of a nightmare with Direct TV. I have spoken to more than 2 dozen representatives and got NOWHERE!!! I cancelled my service with Direct TV and Verizon the very next day on 3/28/2016. Now I have Received a bill from Direct TV for an outlandish amount of $543.37, I am disabled and live on a fixed income. I was informed that there was nothing they could do and I am being held responsible for this... Show more

debwarren5

May 07 #1155330 Sardinia, Ohio

Diane, Please let us know if you get some action with this. I've been reading complaints that started way back in 2009. You would think, with all the complaints, that Direct TV would have changed policy to correct these issues. Since it is May 2016 and Direct TV is still practicing deceit, evidently nothing has been done and they do not fear the public.

Apr 15 #1145296

I am very upset we switched to at t/ direct tv.I spent the whole day trying to watch the Phillies game.Tried 724,640 and told basically that we can't watch the games.I have talked 3 relatives into getting it.I am really upset ready to switch back to Verizon.
I don't understand why the games are blacked out ,told by a woman that when games are played else where we can watch them.Enjoying everything about this agreement.You must do something about it people are not told.When talking to several people working for Direct tv they were not aware of it.PEOPLE ARE going to be upset like we are.I just may go back to Verizon ,PLEASE rectify this situation. thank you.(spend the money needed).

Mar 29 #1136109

How do we get infantile, assinine *** commercials off tv? Right now I mute all of them because they insult my intelligence.
Please, don't tell me this is the intellectual average of the american population.

Mar 29 #1135565

I called saturday morning for the internet service and the Lady that answered my call was Lorena from Guadalajara Mexico and she was asking me if i was married and in what state i was living and how many years i have living in the U.S and if i was planning to go to Mexico. In my opinion that is not professional I don't know what king of person does that.

joe

Mar 28 #1135047 Arcade, New York

End Chat Print
Jermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:Hi, my name is Jermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030). How are you today?JOSEPH NAZZARO:wheres my credit whats the problemJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:Hi Joseph1Jermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:I understand that you want to know where your credits isJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:Need not to worry, I guarantee that I will help you with your billJOSEPH NAZZARO:Account #: 71554409
Statement for: JOSEPH NAZZAROJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:May I ask how much is the credits that you are referring to?JOSEPH NAZZARO:Previous Balance
$362.37
Payments Received Since Last Bill Z.00 Balance ⒒.37 New Charges: Other Charges, Adjustments & Taxes -390.00 Total New Charges -390.00 TOTAL AMOUNT DUE -$27.63JOSEPH NAZZARO:was supposed to get a cc refund in the mail 2 months ago .. i have to keep wasting time with you guys just send me the credit.Jermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:I see..Jermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:I am sorry about thisJOSEPH NAZZARO:i called yesterday was on the phone over a hour in the philipines and they hung up on me , JOSEPH NAZZARO:i am so annoyed with this company.. big runaroundJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:I am sorry for what had happenedJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:Please allow me to review your accountJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:And while I am doing thatJermaine Joy B. (ID 100874030) DIRECTV:May I know when did you
... Show more

Mar 25 #1134183

my name is Quincy Johnson I need help to play ny bill as is now you all have delete some of my discount my bill have increase by 10 more dollar I need help not to play more for show been playing on tv for last 10 to 29 years ago

Mar 22 #1132291

my name is Shirley Gregory
1621 Backfork Road
Big Springs, WV 26137
I switched from Dish to Direct TV because my bill kept going up--well Direct is doing it now--my bill went from $74 to $106--I have choice Package--supposed to be $39.99--I have changed nothing or purchased any movies--I am 73 and my husband is 76--we live on a very fixed income--I cannot pay this high bill and afford my meds--I am so disappointed with Direct--everyone kept telling me that I would be sorry I switched--I had been so pleased with Direct until now
please see what the problem is--I would so hate to do without TV
Shirley Gregory have been a loyal customed for several years and always pay my bill on time--email--pearl88@frontiernet.net

Mar 19 #1130401

We have been a "loyal" customer of DirecTv since 2004. I disconnected service in Feb. 2016. The disconnect process was a nightmare. First I'm told we will be charged $160.00 for early cancellation fee. When I pressed the issue that we had not signed a new contract and didn't owe the money then it took 4 or 5 phone calls to get the box and envelope to return the equipment. In the mean time I get an e-mail saying we are getting a refund of $45.81. Today we received a bill....you guessed it we owe $45.81 for a UFC fight back in 2010. When I called customer disservice I am told that because our account is closed there is nothing that can be done. What a joke.

Mar 18 #1130028

just signed contract three weeks ago which DirecTV was promised internet and basic TV for $77 a month in writing on the contractgot my first bill its 4 $87.92plus taxes I called and was told the sales rep misquoted the price on the contract and this was the best they could doif I cancelled they would charge me $480 to remove the equipmentI was told the door to door sales repsare unskilled and incompetentand AT&T does not have to honor the contract I signedI'm sure AT&Tknows about thistype of discrepancyand is encouraging itget their name on the dotted lineand then will negotiate a new contract with the consumersyou can bet my congressman is going to get a letter I'm already counting the days on my 2 year agreement

Mar 18 #1129875

Why is it that I pay $135 a month and the premium channels always show the same effin movies also why does it take so *** long for the channels to change

Mar 15 #1127648

What were you thinking to take history 2 off and replacing it with vice I actually took it off my favorite list. If you wanted vice channel why not just add another channel for it .I think it was a dumb move on direct tv.

Mar 14 #1127318

My nae is Rosalind collins
account # 65445951.
rmcollins47@yahoo.com
847-463-0352.
I started this service back in October 2015. some premium channel was add to my account.i called and spoke with several customer service rep to removed any added option the is free. i was billed for january and febuary for this these program. and no it has been over 10 business day with no refund.
Thank you.

1-20 of 1187 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×