Directv - SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 265 Yes 265 255 No 255
Had the same issue 57 Yes 57
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1204732

Directv are crooks, don't to business with these wankers.

Peg

2 days ago #1204555 Beverly Hills, Florida

Can we all get together and file a class action law suit against directv.? There seems to be a million people with complaints and nothing is done. Are they paying the government to get away with screwing their customers. All their customer service people lie!

Aug 10 #1197422

Mike here in Florida
We are required to have % of connectivity attached to our jobs when they are closed. hen closing a broadband eligible it needs to respond or we loose points on or score card.
our office is required to have a good completion rate as well
Do you know how many jobs get rescheduled due to the customer not having internet at the time of install.
I do.
10% to 15 % If a customer is getting their Internet installed on tuesday and I'm there on Monday to install direc tv. Alot of times I need to reschedule our customer because I need the Internet connectivity Just wanted to run this by you because we need these jobs closed out. That's a priority along with great customer service and quality. When managing my score card I have to look out for myself first though. It affects my pay Thank you

Aug 10 #1197375 Harwood Heights, Illinois

I had direct tv for 11 months. Turned it off. Paid the disconnection fee. 3 years later they want 269.00 dollares for months I did not have service! It is on my credit report and in collections. No one is responding. I filled their complaint form. I called th BB. No response.

Aug 04 #1194979 Washington, Missouri

i work for advanced media . contractor for direct sat usa. i don't think it's fair that we are forced to work for this company just because Steve raumslaug wants us to. we should be able to make our own choice on what sub contractor company we want to work for. when i told my supervisor how i felt he fist bumped another tech saying not while we have steve in our pocket laughed then walked away. i was lied to on pay to. forget your company and what you stand for

Jul 31 #1192942

I have had directv for 15 years and now you must go. I was late on my phone bill payed it up. Now they won't turn on my phone be cause I'm behind on directv so they turn my phone off until I pay directv, I'm old and on a fix income is this the way you treat people. Never again

Jul 30 #1192589 Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

I do NOT AND NEVER DID have direct tv & they keep charging me for it along with my cell phone bill even though I have complained about it at least 5 x now & was told it was taken off. I will be reporting them

Jul 27 #1191130 Glenolden, Pennsylvania

Dear directv,
I would really, really, really, really appreciate it if you stop freaking plastering *** Bon Jovi on my screen. Anytime I'm on ESPN it seems like the only commercial that is played is "that's the power to turn back time!". I would truly appreciate it you cease from Bon Jovi commercials. Thank you.

Jul 26 #1190355 Alvordton, Ohio

i had 2 remotes stop working and i called directv to have them replaced and they wanted to charge me 30 bucks to replace them. i told her i had the insurance on the equipment and she said i had to pay that or the 14 dollars im late on my bill. i just gave them 261 dollars a week ago and somehow im behind again.

Jul 21 #1188204 Columbia, South Carolina

BAD SERVICE ...INCOMPLETE WORK...TECHNICIANS NOT SKILLED AND LAZY...NO SIGNAL ...NO SOUND...TOLD A SOFTWARE FLAW

1 0 Reply

Jul 15 #1185532 Macclenny, Florida

I have filed a complaint may of this year for paying a bill twice in april still here it is july and nothing has been resolved. Why?

4 0 Reply
Loey

May 07 #1155519 Morning View, Kentucky

have been losing signal regularly for the past week. Getting really tired of it. Pay a LOT of money for this - not getting my money's worth.

2 0 Reply

May 02 #1153064 Mansfield, Ohio

We were sold something we don't want and we demand Direct tv comes here at 925 Kiger Street Van Wert Ohio and remove there equipment by May 5th or we will charge them $100 a day the equipment is on our property. Also we want rehooked with dish thank you. 419 238 3886.

3 0 Reply

Jul 23 #1189089 Leland, North Carolina

Good luck with that. Directv will charge you for having their equipment.

May 01 #1152701

I am very upset that tonight when I tuned into the Cloo Channel to watch Fantasy Island that it is no longer there. It says no signal yet I have all other channels except for Weather Nation, which also says searching for signal. Please correct this matter ASAP as I have been a customer since 2004 and would appreciate receiving the channels I have been paying for all these years.

Apr 28 #1151100

My name is Arkemia Cotton I called aweek ago for an extention until May 2, 2016 and now my services is off this morning my phone number is 443-531-9736

Diane

Apr 21 #1147814

I have had a very upsetting and completing fraudlent experience with Direct TV. On 3/26/2016 I contacted Direct TV at 1-800-531-5000 and spoke to a salesperson named Duncan. I explained that I was disenchanted with Comcast and their price increases. He promised me that I could get the same channels and service with Direct TV at much lower rates. I told Duncan that I have Triple Play now and want the same package with them. Needless to say the very next day, Easter Sunday a tech named Gregg came to my house and installed a satellite dish and used a splitter to connect the dish to my existing wiring from Comcast. Later that evening i had an opportunity to use the system and in no way was this service the same as what I had been promised!! Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was also told by Duncan that direct TV partnered with Verizon. That I also found out was false, I found out that for me to have phone and internet service I would need to pay an additional $99.99 to Verizon to have a phone jack placed in my home. I could not afford that. This was the beginning of a nightmare with Direct TV. I have spoken to more than 2 dozen representatives and got NOWHERE!!! I cancelled my service with Direct TV and Verizon the very next day on 3/28/2016. Now I have Received a bill from Direct TV for an outlandish amount of $543.37, I am disabled and live on a fixed income. I was informed that there was nothing they could do and I am being held responsible for this... Show more

3 0 Reply
debwarren5

May 07 #1155330 Sardinia, Ohio

Diane, Please let us know if you get some action with this. I've been reading complaints that started way back in 2009. You would think, with all the complaints, that Direct TV would have changed policy to correct these issues. Since it is May 2016 and Direct TV is still practicing deceit, evidently nothing has been done and they do not fear the public.

1 0 Reply

Aug 25 #1203431

I have spoken 2 about 300 people from at&the and direct tv in the pasted 40 hours, no results no latter to climb to get results, justice or otherwise. THERE A license scam artist and me they have the government to back them up for it.

1-20 of 1198 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×