Newport Beach, California
2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Ever since Directv was taken over by AT&T. Their customer service sucks!!

You have to go through like 10 prompts to talk to human being. The cable subscriber in my area sucks. If not I would go with them. Directv use to be awesome.

I guess that's what happens when a big company takes over. Another thing their internet sucks. The tech and rep on the phone told me that 8 Mbps would be enough to do live video and download movies. Bull *** could never talk to anyone.

The images would be still most of the time and downloading with take hours. Very unhappy with AT&T

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Internet Service.

Comments

I have always loved DirecTV's customer service reps. They were the best..

So knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Now I call today and get some foreign person and I can barely understand what she's saying to me. My name had been removed from the account with my husband just since I spoke to an American rep last week. All I needed to do was change the day of my service call, but nope!

Couldn't do it. I actually thought something weird was up so I called back and got another foreigner with the same accent and no ability to help me! AT&T has ruined DirecTV! I will dread calling customer service from now on.

I finally asked to be switched to an American representative and I have been on hold for over 40 minutes. I'm typing this while I wait! I'm so ticked about this!

AT&T... You suck!