Huntley, Illinois

It is really SAD and DISGUSTING when a company that claims their first priority are the customers and the service they extended cannot respond to PHONE inquiries when there is a problem. On 11-5-16, had NO TV reception for approx.

3 hrs., tried calling customer many times, followed ALL directions given and each & every time was disconnected. What is your PURPOSE for customer service if not to help?

Was not only EXTREMELY UPSET with your customer service, but also MISSED one of history making baseball parades in Chicago. I think it is time for your company to RE-THINK what their PRIORITIES are to customer service and I will do the same with keeping Direct TV>

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Comments

I work at Directv as a customer service rep and I feel for you and all the other customers who are not getting their service (as mine was also out) but please understand that when 500 people or more are all calling in about the same thing that we have no control over our options are limited. We strive to provide the best customer service but when out techs are working to resolve the problem as fast as humanly possibe, what else can we do?

Having the same problem called 5 times and each time they hung up on me they have terrible customer service and they don't care and I am thinking about switching