1.3

The first technician would not install because "landlord approval" was required as I am in an HOA. I obtained a document (stating it was not necessary from the HOA), and the second technician didn't care about that, but would not install because he would have to run a cable about 30 feet in the attic.

So???? I called customer service who said they would find a technician to come over that afternoon, and after five days, I called them back after not hearing from them. The only thing on record was "can't install because HOA permission is needed." The third scheduled appointment was a no-show, and the fourth said a "new policy does not allow a dish on the roof in Minnesota where it snows." Really??? I called the supervisor, who said, "I will just cancel your order." At this, point, go right ahead!!!

He had limited interest in trying to find a solution, and couldn't speak to the bogus and varied excuses other than, "some of these inexperienced technicians" don't know how to do these things. I wasted 4-hour chuncks of time waiting for them on four days, only to be offered "to cancel" my order.

This person wrote the review because of "the waste of time, after which i have no service and no options provided to resolve the situation" of a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to "send an advanced technician at a specific time to install it (at no cost), and 3 months free service".

The most disappointing in user's experience was technicians who could not do the job. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments