Featured Not resolved

I have had this issue ever since the installer ws here to provide me with a new 4k box. While he was here the 4k channel froze for a moment, then shut off, then came back on.

This happened 3 - 4 times in a matter of 20 min. He refreshed the system and turned to the changel again. This time it told me that my tv was not 4k compatible and it would show in the next best resolution. ( 720 ) .

. ? ? ?

I have a 4k tv ? - it would at least take a signal @ 1080, you would think. The tech finally left saying it was a "technical issue" with the techs writing the software and it would have to be fixed from their end - nothing wrong with my system. This has continued and I called TS to schedule another ticket and the operator said that I would be charged since I didn't buy the insurance and it's past warranty date .

. are you kidding ? So now - no working 4k channels ( unless I want to watch it go off and on a few dozen times in an hour show or see it in 1080 / 720 ) . .

. or pay for a tech to come out and try to trouble shoot- - AGAIN - -and give me the same story about software.

Review about: Directv 4k Ultra Hd Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments