Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Directv in Columbus, Ohio - Direct TV Broken Promise for installation!!!

Just a bit of advice... Stay Away from Direct T.V! I don't care what they are offering for free. I can promise you will NOT be happy with their service. Their customer service is far below anything you know to average. I called only half-way excited to set up new service ( NFL Package) because i knew what i was in for since I was a former customer of theirs. I spent 45-50 mins on the phone setting up new service on Aug 29th. I was given a firm date and commitment for installation to be set up on Sept 12. Unfortunately, it did not happen. NO ONE SHOWED UP OR CALLED!! Pissed as you can image i call and wanted to speak directly to management. I expressed my displeasure and all they could offer was "sorry and we understand your frustration". Then they had the nerve to tell me the soonest they could reschedule would be Sept 29th. HUH? Are you kidding me?? Go with your local provider and go to the bar for your NFL game!!

Directv in Killeen, Texas - Getting told something and receiving another

I signed up with direct tv 4 months ago was promised that my bill would be $65 a month was promised the package we signed up for would have all the channels we wanted that was a total LIE!! We didn't even have the service 4hrs and realized we didn't have the channels we wanted so we called in they Upgraded us to choice which was fine but why has our bill gone up each month when we haven't made any changes since. I calld on 8/27/2012 to cancel our free show time get my bill a week and a half later and realize we were billed for show time. I'm upset but we've had other issues also like our hd channels not working was promised a call back to set up a appointment that never happened we had to call back,then I called today 9/10/2012 to see why we were charged for show time and why our bill is $105 well I spoke to 4 reps the last one called me a liar saying I never called to cancel show time at all im not pleased with the service at all I have to call every ,month bcuz our bill keep goin up &up and we haven't made any changes to and I wanna kno WHY
russelltherasa

I have had the same issue with Direct TV. From the very beginning! They over charge consistently and I have NEVER gotten any of the channels I was promised, no wonder they are in partnership with ATT, they both lie!!

Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my questonis...until now.

If you read some of the other complaints,you will find there are others that have reported the same problem as yours.I don't believe this is an isolated or accidental case,this is something DTV does on a regular basis. Do not cancel service with them unless you know exactly what to expect from them.

Review

Directv in Nashville, Tennessee - THEY CUT MY GABLE OFF AT 11:35 WHEN I HAD MADE ARRANTMENT

yes my name is wanda shoulders ND MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 81715588. I HAD CALLED IN TO DIRECTV A WEEKAND A HALF AGO ABOUT MY BILL AND TALK TO A LADY AND SHE HAD PUT IT IN THE COMPUTER AND SHE HAD EVEN TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS NOTING IT IN HER COMPUTER AND IT WOULD BE FINE UNTIL THE 10TH OF SEPT SHE NEVER TOLD ME NOTHING ABOUT 12:00PM AND MY CABLE WAS SHUT OF AI ABOUT 11:35 LAST NIGHT SO YOU TELL ME WANT KIND OF BUSINESS ARE YOU'LL RUNING BECAUSE WHAT THE WOMAN TOLD ME WHEN I MADE THE ARRANGMENT WITH YOU'LL AND SO ARE YOUR GOING TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER SINCE 2008 AND YOU'LL ARE GOING TO CUT MY GABLE OFF AT 11:35 LAST NIGHT AND I WANT SOMEONE FROM THERE TO CALL ME AI 615-851-5123 TODAY

Thanks for the # ! Free PPV here I come !

So you lost 25 mins of time til you were due to be disconnected....by the way...very *** of you to pur your full name and qccount number as well as phone number on a random website. Now anyone can pretend to be you and order all kinds of things to be charged to your account. You might want to password protect your account now.

Perhaps you'd have more success if you CALLED DIRECTV!!! This ain't it. :roll

Good luck in getting a call from them. I'd be very concerned about the charges they will most likely apply to whatever account they have on file for you,you might want to change #'s on that account or close it.

View more comments (3)

Directv in Sulphur, Louisiana - NFL SUNDAY TICKET

I am very upset with Directv. We are a long time paying customer, and we just recently moved. ne week after having our system moved they offered the free NFL package with your move. Well we did not qualify because we had ours done 1 week earlier. I don't think it is fair to their loyal customers that we have to pay for this service!!!! That is no way to treat your long standing customers. We pay,pay,pay and we get nothing. You know Dish Network is looking real good about now. They don't have the NFL ticket, so I don't have to worry about them giving it to other customers!!

The Big Easy Money At Home MakerIch have read that essay again and again? many newsgroups and never.

I scrceahtd? around $ 6, and do today and invested my $ 6 Dollar.Jeder tells me I'm wasting my time, but I have no right to do nothing. The only thing I lose my $ 6, but if it works, you dannIch gl? ?

Very explicitly, m? Me if it works only a little. I'm not looking? port?

e hand, and there is no harm? out with a new source of income. I'm w rde? Try it, and i hope?

I hope you too. Wennnichts, perhaps? Be k? We can each helfen.Vielen Voraus.Jetzt you in the mail, I Orig?

Accessible? Via the Internet has seen post?. . .

Ichnicht times to convince you? That this is not a fraud eslogisch useful because you earn money gr? This? PayPal k?

Nnen.Diese EHRF? Rchtige the concept is 100%? Gal (see U.S. LotterieLaws, ##### 18, Section 1302 and 1341, ##### or 18, Section 3005 DERUS code in the Code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16 ,??

255 and 436, m ? state can be brought? chang? for a product or service?

ssenGeld) has re? u. Everyone has to go? rt?

PayPal? (If you do not sit? T) I Undala stie concept? I knew that w?

Re because, as the work of a member of PayPal, I have to? J? had their effectiveness? and r?

erfahrenenhervorragenden reputation. PayPal is the m? Easiest method to undZahlungen online has never seen! That an e-mail address can join, free?

read! If you pla? T go before you make the? Below.

. . You k? GanzeProzess can fill this in less than an hour and you will never forget the day Siebeschlossen to do!

Oh, I say FAST? Because of the rapid I mean? The I? Not type?

derInternet speed. Everything? On the Internet by e-mail erfolgen.Und if it is the r? rules, it is not regarded?

r? as spam then ESV? the Lliga? gal!

However, it said that you send $ 1. 00 is? anjeder paypal email in the article. You put your email address in the bottom of the list at number six, and after?

s aufmindestens section 200 newsgroups. ( There are thousands) No catch it? silent. Sonachdem I dr?

Plus and I talked?? some people first, I think? About a try. Ichdargestellt what I have came back, except for loss of $ 6.

00 correct? As most of us Iwar a little skeptical and a bit? On the legal aspects of fear: It follows the m? my r?

rules that cha? ing of letters by mail, the U.S. Post Office dienach (1-800-725-2161) is indeed the? gal!

Then I THE cherlichen $ 6 00? me Well guess what!?. In the 7 days on the measures ichErste money in my PayPal account! I?

t? shocked? and exciting?, I'm afraid w rde? See you soon t, but there was still money in.

During the week meinemersten I had about $ 25. 00? me? the end the second?

week I am eineninsgesamt? Over $ 1,100. 00! In the third?

week I am? More than $ 9,000. istnoch 00 and he w? CHST .

Dies is now my fourth? week and I am a total a little less? made? more than $ 22,000.

00 and there is you coming in fast. STI: $ lohnt6 Certainly. 00? me I don t have to?

the lottery, let me choose the ore? How it works and most importantly, why? it works to ensure more Ask? you have a copy of this article now, then k?

Can Siede information IT, as you brauchen.ANFORDERUNGEN: you m? need? more than one PayPal account v? Rifi?.

habenk If you have an account? You can visit www. Paypal. com and follow the instructions to set up eineskostenloses account.

In terms of the initial $ 6 into your account, you Platzm? You need your bank account with PayPal (? Fen berPR? m What?

Glicherweise some nehmenTage). Paypal is s? curis?? 100% and is used ?

my million people weltweitbreit .*************** directions f? Program R ************** Step 1: Send? PayPal, $ 1. 00?

each e-mail from the list below. dieGegenstand payment Talk Mailing List and in the comments? write PLEASEPUT ME on your email list. What do you do and the best Servicedurch give out your address, you f?

A jedenwei? it is not This is all? the fact? gal, this is a?

tape tr? s important and h? Lt VAILIDITY this program! e-list mail: Extr?

tremely important legal transactions, be sure to use your new PayPal account? PayPal. com to send $ 1. 00?

everyone on the list below: Click SieGeld schicken1) james_h @ hotmail . COM2) Albertgasse @ SBCGlobal. Net 3) superman02 @ Comcast. NET-4) Carlson.

DIS @ Juno. COM5) jiggajun @ yahoo. COM6) rysk13 @ yahoo. comSCHRITT 2: Now take the initial registration E-mail The list you see above, on?

place the anderenAdressen up (6 becomes 5, 5 4, etc.) and f? Firm your email address (the one used? e on the PayPal account) as n? 6 the 3 Liste.SCHRITT:?

you change everything you need to try, but this article also pr? s that haltenoriginal m? possible. Now do your age?

Article modified?? at least 200Newsgroups, Message Board . (I think that about? Hr 32,000 groups).

CONFIRM Everything you bin? Is 200, but remember, the more you post to make it more GeldSie and all others on the list! * ***** How How?

post? discussion groups, message B

Direct tv doesn't give a hock about customer loyalty. Long time customers have to pay for the Sunday ticket while new users get it free.

The *** with Direct tv. I can't wait to get service with a diferrent company who cares about customer loyalty!

Review

Directv in Houston, Texas - No Nfl package that was ordered.

We ordered the NFL package at a reduced price . We were told last night we had declined offer , Not true , call can be checked since it was recorded . Bottom line agent tried to sell us a higher priced package which we can't afford . We are retired and live on a set income . That's 3 times in 1 month that we have been lied to about services ordered. We are hoping someone can take care of all the mess created by persons not doing their jobs . All we wanted was to be able to enjoy sports at home . HELP

DTV says their calls are recorded but they have never been able to produce one so I'm inclined to believe this is just another of their lies to keep the customer in line. You might want to check your account online yourself because they often automatically add on the higher package and say you gave them permission.

You can always go online to your account online to make sure it was added or change your packages online yourself to make sure it goes throygh

Loss

Directv in Staten Island, New York - Extra charges

I signed up for a package deal for $69 a month for 13 monthswhich included 4 receivers. After three months they increased my bill to over $111 which they said was for HBO and Starz. I specifically told them at the purchase date that I didn't want any extras, just the $69 for 13 months. They are refusing to refund my money. Furthermore, the satellite goes out too often. I am extremely unhappy with Direct tv and I would suggest to anyone thinking about purchasing from them, don't. Try another company. Their customer service is very rude and unaccomodating.

This is in response to the comment by DTV.

What a crock!

I complained about fraudulant charges and misprepresentation by their rep.

I'm just lovi'n that "Refund" I got. It's called Squat.

I got the run around. Of course when I told them to cancel my service they unveiled the info about their early cancellation fee.

I canceled anyway and there is no way I'm paying that $350.00 fee. They are going to have to take it out of my hide if they need it so badly. And, they are going to find out my hide is pretty tough.

pinches gringos chillones paguen sus cuentas y ya, antes de comprar informense

you can call and dispute the charge of the premiums for missinformation and we will be more than glad to place a refund on your directv account ....

haha never you dumbasshole pay your bills

Review

Directv in Bronxville, New York - Direct tv Contrators for new installation not showing up or calling.

On sept. 1st we were scheduled for installation for Direct TV. When the sub-contractor showed up he told us that he does not have the connectors for that size cable and can not do the installation. Just for the record it was connectors for RG 11, are they different yes but could he have gotten it, of course! He said he would return on Sept. 8th which is today. Just to make sure on Thursday I called to remind him 'TICO"was his name. well he never showed up no phone call or anything. Just to let you know Direct TV has no clue what their subs are doing nor have the ability to find out. They gave me a number to call, which kills me why do I have to call ?? Anyway a Carlos answers and says those connectors are hard to find and Direct TV will not reimburse me. WHAT?? This is a huge Joke. For anybody looking for Direct TV reach out to me.

Too bad you didn't read the complaints about DTV before you signed with them.The people that post complaints about DTV are telling the truth and trying to save someone else from making the same mistake they did.

Directv in Medford, Oregon - Exodus of DirectTV viewers for Pac-12

There is going to be a mass exodus of DirectTV viewers for Dish TV because Direct will not carry the Pac-12 channels. I was with Dish for years and changed, now I wish I never went to Direct. All of us in Eugene, Oregon are pissed that you will not carry these channels. Please reconsider this. We are proud of our No. 4 ranking in the nation, and are dumfounded that we will not be able to watch our games either at Autzen, or away games. To hold out for whatever reason, is ***. Viewers have been loyal to Direct for many years. Give us a break. We can not watch all our games on your channels, as you have stated. When miss a Duck game because you won't carry it, is upsetting.

Directv in Danville, Illinois - Refuses to Carry PAC 12 Football for everybody

I wrote the following to them: "I am very disappointed that DirecTV has not consummated an agreement to carry the PAC 12 games and am considering dropping my DIRECTV. This is central to West Coast/National College Football & YOU need to do whatever is necessary to ensure it is included on DIRECTV FOR EVERYBODY.-- and fast!! We users of DIRECTV already pay for a lot of programming we don't use -- what a feeble excuse you make!!!!!" DIRECTV locks customers into a two year contract, then treats us poorly and limits stations like ESPN from broadcasting the PAC 12n games to everybody. Instead they want to set up yet another fee based service, a if what they are already doing with their satellite monopoly isn't enough.

Everyone that has DIRECTV does not want PAC 12 FOOTBALL.LIKE me for instance i could care less about PAC 12 FOOTBALL.Get a life and Leave DIRECTV ALONG WTF.If you do not like their channel line up.Discontinue your contract and Go with another network.For GOD'S SAKE.Be for real.STOP WITH THE BS.PLEASE

Who really cares> Take your complaints somehere else.

Directv in Chicago, Illinois - The Worst Customer Service and The Worst Company

I was so excited when I signed up for DirectTV a little over one year ago, till the first bill came. I was even willing to overlook the installer flicking a cigarette in my front yard (which I thought was very unprofessional). But in hindsight, that is how the entire company is run. They offer you a decent deal with the rebates that they cant even figure out, then more than double your bill after the first year. Not to mention that if a storm comes through, your screwed on reception. Better walk outside and check the weather because your sure not going to find out from TV. It took 3 months for them to figure out how to get my rebates on my bill then would not honor the free HD rebate direct debit. My bill is never the same from month to month and trying to talk to someone about is like root canal. This company will go under as soon as the threshold for new customers and old customers ratio is met. 64 a month to 147 a month. Really? Millions cant be wrong, do yourself a favor and go with a local provider, or better yet, type in on a search bar DirectTV c, and the first thing that pops up is"complants".

Bought a$48.00 package and they billed my credit card 170.00. How about that?

True, there are some complaints against all satellite and cable co's but not near as many as against DTV! Just ask the BBB,FTC or your Attorney General how may complaints they get on a daily basis against DTV.

I have had both and I will Never go with DTV again under no circumstances! I have cable now and I never lose reception during storms,or any kind of bad weather and my bill stays the same each month and cable repairs,or replaces equipment at no charge to me.As far as the DTV going under as long as people are gullible enough to believe their lies and continue to pay their high prices,DTV will be around because once you agree to their service,there is no getting out for 2 yrs with out paying a high penalty and any change of equipment for any reason adds more time on to your contrct.

Same old story, different company. You can type in Comcast, Cox, Mediacom and any other cable/satellite provider and get the same complaints.

When you sign up as a new customer promotion, it is JUST THAT, a promotion which is scheduled to end and yes your price is going to more than likely double to the REGULAR rates.

Why do we feel as consumers we are entitled to continue to receive promotional rates beyond that of what we are entitled to?? It is so mind boggling.

DirecTV isn't the only provider where weather affects your service either.

No matter what company you choose, I am guessing you will have some type of complaint about them in the end. No service is PERFECT!!!