Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Directv in Pico Rivera, California - Directtv and Viacom Channels

NOT HAPPY at all. The president of Directv is still on the air stating that loosing the Viacom channel is a temporary issue. It's already been a week. The promises of Directv are not sincere. Stop saying theire is negotiation in progress. This is just a tactic to keep your customers around. I am happy with what Viacom is doing? No! But they realize they have Directv right where they want them. Neither company has the loyal customer's interest in mind. Give the subscribers a chance to say what they will and will not pay for. Make the channels an option if need be. Stop holding your customers hostage with false promises. As for me, I am searching for another option.

Go to their website. Directvpromise.com and take their survey it would make you feel better about getting your opinion across.

And temporary does not always mean couple days, sometimes it can take weeks. Chill out and go outside. Read a book. Clean your house.

Have a conversation with you family. Dial up a long lost friend. Make some tea. Take a walk.

Ride your bike. Live your life, don't be centered around the box that projects sound and lights, that sits in your living room, and many other rooms in your home.

Directv in Atlanta, Georgia - BET MTV Centric and other stations gone

I want out of the contract with Direct TV since most of the channels I wanted in the original package deal are no longer available. I feel that if your company cannot provide the services agreed upon in the original contract that there is NO CONTRACT! How in the world can you ask $41.41 a month and I am not getting all of the channels I signed up for? Direct TV makes me want to run to Comcast or any other cable company that STILL have those channels I NO LONGER have! This sucks for real.. What a joke!

I totally agree I am giving them to the end of the month if they haven't made some changes; they want have too I will. I love centric and bet what the ***.

Now this ***, it a mess at the customers expense. We are getting screwed both ways in the butt and in our pockets.

Directv in Yuma, Arizona - STOP MAKING DIRECT TV PAYMENTS

Just spoke to very rude Direct Tv customer service agent.. I asked if they would waive cancellation fees since they dropped 26 channels. I received a lecture on two year contract that i signed, and they want 20.00 a month to cancel. I have two three year olds that love Dora, major reason for TV in my house. Well I stopped autopay and think if we all refuse to pay our monthly bill these bozos will figure out who they really need! Not Viacom executives or Direct Tv millionare shareholders, they need our monthly payment. Just stop! Watch them crawl!
#519861

I completely cancelled my service and now they want almost $300 in fees. It's ***. They have had horrible customer service from day one and then we lose half our channels!

Are you done crying and throwing a tantrum now that you can spend you precious time watching the channels that are back...of course now you will cry because your bill will go up for these channels that almost caused your life to end. :cry

View more comments (1)
Loss

DirecTv Needs to take care of current customers

I don't understand why they squeeze every last penny out of their loyal customers but offer new customers basically free service?!?! I have paid an arm and a leg for service and NFL Sunday Ticket for years and any time I asked if they had any discounts or deals their reply was always "No,sorry only for new customers" What's wrong with this picture?! I've paid my hard earned money so they can give new customers a GREAT deal! If any other satellite/cable company could make a deal with the NFL I gaurantee they would lose a large portion of their current customers.

The ONLY reason I have their service still is cuz of sunday ticket as I dont live in my teams market anymore. I am seriously hoping and wishing someone else can strike a deal with the nfl or the nfl itself would allow more than one *** company to monopolize sunday ticket.

It *** me off to no end that Directv doesnt do *** for existing customers at all. Basically their business model is *** u pay me, but hey new guy what else can we give you for free...dont worry all of our current customers will pay for it so take all you want.

Tags
  • great deal

DirectV TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE *** AND LIES TO CUSTOMERS

I have had problems with my Hi-Definition receiver since I supposedly upgraded. Everytime I complain they tell you one lie after another to try to cover up their incompetence. When I suggested that I go back to standard definition they started quoting prices of how much it will cost me to DOWN GRADE. You would think that they would just exchange the receivers but they are too *** to even think of something like that. I called and asked to speak to a supervisor and she was just as *** as the technician I was speaking to. I called back a while later to speak to a manager and they lied and deceived me by having me speak to an employee who works in their billing department. I will give that person credit because she told me she wasn't a manager and she could not understand why they would transfer me to her. From the tone of her voice I believe that she knew that I was getting the same ole directv *** runaround that they give everybody. I asked again to speak to a manager and they gave me some bozo who didn't seem to understand what a manager was. I finally hung up which is want they wanted me to do all along because they have no one intelligent enough to deal with the situation. I used to be a fan of directv but the quality of their products and service has greatly declined. I thought comcast was bad, but the more I speak to those idiots at directv, comcast is looking so much better to me.

Directv in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania - Direct TV Sucks

Not only were they rude, inconsiderate, but they cancelled my order when NOBODY showed up at ALL. All I did was get the run around, I ask for a supervisor and just got pawned off on another person. Tech hung up on me, Management misled me, and now they want me to start another work order for their piece of *** service? Absolutely not, in fact i am gonna file a complaint on every single site i can find. At this point you couldn't give me their *** for free. I am going to make sure I tell EVERY person I know.

when are the issues going to be resolved? i have a granddaughter who i watch a couple of days per week, she loves some of the nickelodeon stations which have been removed and she is lost.

i am going to look for other

options if the stations are not put back on the air soon. the movie stations you gave us in place of the ones we lost suck, is there going to be a deduction on our monthly bills for this?

Directv in Leadville, Colorado - Took away many channels

We have been with directv for many many years, and they decide to randomly take away most of the popular shows, and expect us to keep paying them. If we aren't given our channels back i will personally cut off directv and let all of my family and friends to do the same. this is an outrage. Has been to long. Our channels must be back as soon as possible or directv will loose all there customers, give us what we pay for. this is ***. so now return all thee channels we are paying for immediately thank you

:cry This is so ridiculous to pay for my favorite channels. I asked your sales rep "specifically" for these channels and he guaranteed me I would have them!

This is bull.

Then you offer us the crappiest tv and movie channels instead. THATS NOT WHAT WE SIGNED UP FOR!

I would like you to post the channels that you took away in the last ninety days in the 10504 Area Code. I concur with the comments made by the subscribers who complain about the deletion of channels.

This sort of conduct is really outrageous. I'll bet you folks at Direct TV have not the integrity to provide that which I request.

Ok you took away all those channels so I hope our BILL is going to reflect that because we aren't receiving that,we contracted for .I believe that is BREECH of contract

Yes, they "randomly" took away all those channels. Probably just for their own amusement. :roll :roll :roll :roll

View more comments (4)

Directv in Phoenix, Arizona - False Information provided to customers

I am upset with Directv to the fullest. I will keep this short. A representative sold me a package for $72.99 for 12 months including everything with no changes and then after the first year it would go up to $119.00 a month. Now they are telling me after the first 3 months my bill will go up to $125.00 per month. Well the catch is I recorded the entire conversation from the sales representative and it clearly is voiced by the rep that my bill will be $72.99 per month for one year. After calling Directv and explaining this to them and letting them listen to the false advertising they are doing, Directv TV told me there is nothing they can do about the false sale. WHAT!!!!?... I am going to blast Directv until they honor their promise or until they let me out of my contract which I was giving false information. And about the cancel channels recently they have got to go there is so much mess and miss leading information with Directv it is a *** shame !!!!!!!

Just so you know directv doesnt control your taxes

The great thing here is I have the recording of the false mis leading information and all I want to do is get out of this dang contract so I can move back to Cox.... Sorry Cox Cale I will never leave you again... PS when I get a chance I am going to post the recording for the whole world to hear what Directv is doing to its customers.

ONE MORE THING..... REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN THINGS WERE IN WRITING AND WHEN A COMPANY NAMED A PRICE THEY HAD TO KEEP THEIR WORD.

NOW WHEN WE CALLL TO TALK PRICE CONTRACTS, WE GET SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH AND WE NEVER KNOW IF WHAT THEY TELL US IS TRUE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE CALLED DIRECT TV BACK ABOUT A PRICE THEY PROMISED ME AND SOMEONE JUST SAYS "OH WELL I AM SORRY THAT HAPPENED...." AND NOTHING GETS DONE.

THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT TO US WHEN THEY WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!! :(

DIRECT TV IS THE WORSE AT TELLING YOU A PRICE AND NOT KEEPING THEIR WORD. IF I GET MY BILL PAID THEN THEY WILL INCREASE TAXES, FEES, LATES FEES OR WHATEVER THEY CAN FIND TO MAKE MY BILL HIGHER.

EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN DALLAS, I AM LIMITED TO TV PROVIDERS. I WISH EVERYONE WITH DIRECT TV WOULD SHUT OFF THEIR SERVICE :(

View more comments (3)
Review

Directv in Portland, Oregon - GIVE ME MY COMEDY CHANNEL!!!!!

All of a sudden I can't get Comedy Channel on Direct TV. They say it's some garbage about fees being raised. Well, Direct TV has raised their fees a few times and if Viacom wants more money give it to them! We pay for the channels promised and I believe they are holding us hostage to their negotiations. *** all the sports channels that I don't want but give me my comedy!!!!! This isn't like when FX wanted to raise the fees, and Direct TV kept giving us warnings. This just happened without any heads up! BRING IT BACK!!!

May I get a DISCOUNT on my bill because I have no Comedy Central and BET two of my favourite channels.

Please donot make it easy for alot of us to go somewhere else. We love you guys. But, we will go in droves if we must..

Directv in Chicago, Illinois - This is BS

It has been a week now and nothing has happen and we are still being charged the same price for less TV service, this makes no sense, contract or not, I have to change, some of my favorite shows are on the channels that you have taken. You won't lower the price that i'm being charged so I am gonna go to comcast or ATT. I was very pleased with the service you have been providing up to this point, and I tried to way this out thinking it would only take a few days, but it don't look like there's gonna be any change soon, so I guess I should say it was good while it lasted.