When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them I needed something that was going to fit into my budget. I also told them the only channel I needed was E, golf and food network. She gave me a package and I remember asking her many times to validate the price and package for the channels I wanted. Well once installation was done I couldn't access the golf channel so when I called back they told me I had to choose one of the premium upgrade. I was furious, I explained to the manager that when I first signed up I specifically asked if the packages that fit into my package had the golf channel and she clearly stated yes otherwise I would of been aware. Manager told me there's nothing he can do unless I want to upgrade my service... Wtf no it does not fit in my budget. I hung up and filed a complaint, got a call back from a nice gentleman stating that what he can do is give me 1 yr of the premium package without extra charge. I agreed and it was fine. I remember when I first signed up it came with the NFL Sunday tickets and I made sure to cancel that because I do not watch football. Well after about 1 year being with direct tv I've notice an increase in my statement. As I finally looked at the breakdown I realized I've been billed for the NFL Sunday tickets that I thought I cancelled. Spoke to customer service and he transferred my called stating they can remove the package and credit my account. When I was transfer the rep told me as of sept 21, they are no longer able to remove it from my account. She then told me it auto renew??!?! Are you f**** kidding me? So I cancel it to begin with, never renew it and DIRECT TV AUTO RENEWS NFL SUNDAY TICKETS and I've been charged for the past 4 months!!!! That is f**** ridiculous!!!! Obviously a way to scam customers because they said they sent an email making me aware of this. I DONT F***** WATCH FOOTBALL, I didn't renew it!!! DIRECT TV AUTO RENEWED IT AND I GET SCREWED AN EXTRA 39.99$ MONTH?!?! That is not within my budget and I feel completely misleaded!!!! Is this what you call customer satisfaction?!?!!! I am enraged with anger as I wanted to cancel account I would be charge $456.44!!! This is complete BS, I will never refer a friend or anyone as I will continue to tell everyone how much of a scam
DIRECT TV IS!!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want to cancel my account with a 0 balance
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Channel Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."