When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them I needed something that was going to fit into my budget. I also told them the only channel I needed was E, golf and food network. She gave me a package and I remember asking her many times to validate the price and package for the channels I wanted. Well once installation was done I couldn't access the golf channel so when I called back they told me I had to choose one of the premium upgrade. I was furious, I explained to the manager that when I first signed up I specifically asked if the packages that fit into my package had the golf channel and she clearly stated yes otherwise I would of been aware. Manager told me there's nothing he can do unless I want to upgrade my service... Wtf no it does not fit in my budget. I hung up and filed a complaint, got a call back from a nice gentleman stating that what he can do is give me 1 yr of the premium package without extra charge. I agreed and it was fine. I remember when I first signed up it came with the NFL Sunday tickets and I made sure to cancel that because I do not watch football. Well after about 1 year being with direct tv I've notice an increase in my statement. As I finally looked at the breakdown I realized I've been billed for the NFL Sunday tickets that I thought I cancelled. Spoke to customer service and he transferred my called stating they can remove the package and credit my account. When I was transfer the rep told me as of sept 21, they are no longer able to remove it from my account. She then told me it auto renew??!?! Are you f**** kidding me? So I cancel it to begin with, never renew it and DIRECT TV AUTO RENEWS NFL SUNDAY TICKETS and I've been charged for the past 4 months!!!! That is f**** ridiculous!!!! Obviously a way to scam customers because they said they sent an email making me aware of this. I DONT F***** WATCH FOOTBALL, I didn't renew it!!! DIRECT TV AUTO RENEWED IT AND I GET SCREWED AN EXTRA 39.99$ MONTH?!?! That is not within my budget and I feel completely misleaded!!!! Is this what you call customer satisfaction?!?!!! I am enraged with anger as I wanted to cancel account I would be charge $456.44!!! This is complete BS, I will never refer a friend or anyone as I will continue to tell everyone how much of a scam
DIRECT TV IS!!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want to cancel my account with a 0 balance
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Channel Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "i ordered a tube of White Diamonds Body Wash and when I received it I suspected it was an imitation. I compared it to the real stuff (see photo), and..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- " In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change..."