Coverage Area
Style and Design

I contact them constantly. The phone is always answered by someone who basically does not speak English.

Once ATT took over their service became as bad as att phone customer service. I pay Att over $500 per month for the 2 services. Way too expensive, too many channels that are useless, just commercials, pay channels play same movie on different channels.

Generally very bad. I have used Direct TV since 1996, since Att bought it the entire site is horrible.

Review about: Directv Premium Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1519832

How to tell if the DirectV sales representative is lying: His lips move and his eyes blink. They tried to tell us we would receive two years at $74.00 a month.

We checked and it was only good for 1 year. He said we would receive the same programming as DISH. We lost two channels switching to DirectV. We called one day later to have them reconnect DISH.

How to tell if the technician is lying? He says he will be there by a certain time or will call you back.

We are now having the DISH technician reconnect us to DISH. DirectV will never be allowed on my property again.