Plainwell, MI 49080, USA

Why do you change small, difficult to read type to impossible to read? Cannot read menu without getting out of my chair or out if bed to get closer to tv to read the menu.

This is not improvement. May change suppliers.

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Why did you change the original small, difficult to read type to IMPOSSIBLE to read? I cannot read menu without getting out of my chair to get closer to TV to read it.

Very annoying!!! Entire new menu is very UN-FRIENDLY.

Please go back to the old format and make it easy for me and I'm sure millions of others to navigate. This new format really is bad!!!!!

This is junk as I agree with pissed customer. Why were customers not given an opportunity to have a voice in what's good or bad prior to these changes. I thought you were trying to improve the viewer experience.

Yes new menu sucks. That's why I'm changing to DISH!

Lol buncha old blind geezers complaining about change... what's new.

What a disgusting mess you made of the menu...I have read all of the reviews, and agree with every one.... Now, get your head out, and put it back where it belongs...If you wanted to improve the old one, all you had to do, was enlarge the PRINT....

daaaaaaaaaaThe menu at DISH sucks, but can't hold a candle to this mess... Shame on you...

I totally agree. The font is way too small, the color of the guide is ugly.

I hate the way you have changed my list of what I have recorded. You have put the channel you are on over on the right hand side. Where do I find the Caller ID log? If you even dare decide to charge us more money then we definitely will be changing providers.

If you had to change anything why couldn't you provide the option of getting rid of some of the channels that we don't want and adding some of the channels we would like to have. It's not like you would be losing any money. The only 2 good things that you have changed is the pause button. It doesn't stay paused for about 30 seconds and cover up what you're trying to read.

I also like when I fast forward how the font of the show is larger and the color has changed. Whatever happened to caring about loyal customers?

I don’t like the new at all . I want my old back!

I have stayed with you guys for years purposely because of the menu. I guess all things have to come to an end because I absolutely hate the new menu... Verizon here I come.

BYE BYE DIRECT TV. To bad my eyes hurt to much to call and cancel. Your about to lose alot of money cause something so stupid.

I HAVE TO RESET MY PICTURE FORMAT EVERY TIME I CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND THEY ALL GIVE A DISTORDED PICTURE...GIVE US BACK WHAT WE HAD !!!!

DISH, HERE I COME !

I agree-this not an improvement. It is clumsy, slow to react to requests, and does not improve the direct tv experience at all. It actually has caused my wife to ask to switch to another provider.

This new redefined Directv is not an improvement and may require changing suppliers. I have to get up or move my chair closer to read the "small" print.

If given a choice I would prefer the old style. I would agree, the ATT experience is ruining DirectV.

Poorly thought out; awful graphics. There are a few new features which might be worthwhile...why not incorporate those into the previous, excellent interface? Or, at the least, allow us to choose between the old style and the new.It's not right to force something on your customers...you should ask their permission!

I agree with the Plainwell MI letter above. IT IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT.

I have another year on my commitment and then we WILL change providers.

I plan to go back to cable where the signal don't get lost every time the wind is above 10 mph. And the screen is readable from my comfy chair.

Agree that reading requires getting up and sitting directly in front of the TV, and mine is a large screen. Any why are numbers white on a light grey background which makes it even more difficult.

Also the dark gray field around the fast forward and the message screen blocks viewing of 1/3 the screen each. Who designed such a mess?

When we turned on our television today we learned that a completely new interface was installed overnight. The interface is shockingly different, and after an initial adjustment period our family was still struggling to find a single improvement.

The functionality of the new interface is exceptionally poor, and it is apparent that end user feedback was not considered during the interface design process. There is, however, at least one thing the ATT team is doing quite well: ruining the DirecTV experience for everyone.

I HATE THE NEW MENU ON DIRECTV!!! I CAN NOT READ IT WITHOUT GETTING UP AND WALKING TO THE TV. IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY.

I must say I totally agree with the previous comments. The menu/guide is impossible for me to read unless I'm standing at the tv.

Even my daughter and son in law who are 30 years younger than I am cannot see it unless they squint or get up and get closer to the tv. My contract is up in June and I'm on the hunt for a cheaper and better service.

This may be the year I cut the Cable. Thank you very much for nothing.

New guide sucks! Cannot read the print..Change it back.