Plainwell, MI 49080, USA

Why do you change small, difficult to read type to impossible to read?Cannot read menu without getting out of my chair or out if bed to get closer to tv to read the menu.

This is not improvement.May change suppliers.

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello Dish.!!!!!!! Hate att for the crap I can't read ..... After all these years

I am so ticked off: I have to go through too many clicks and menus to get to the screen that I want.It was stupid that I had to go through two pages to get to the items I wanted, now i have to go through three times as many! AND I CAN NOT FF THROUGH THINGS I HAVE ALREADY RECORDED! HOW UNBELIEVABLY STUPID IS THAT!

I agree the menu font is too small. Also do not like the way you view your menu options ( I.e. recorded - it is confusing)

Same as other complaints,Such little print !!,Please Give US BIGGER PRINT ! And realize that you have A LOT OF BABY BOOMERS TRYING TO READ THE tiny PRINT ON THE GUIDE !! HELP

RotundIrishSetter

Redefined = sucksAtt ruins everythingTime to dump directv

Agree!

I got up this morning and have the new direct t.v.redefined menu, HATE IT!

I was also with dish before direct TV As soon as my contract is done, (8 mos.) I'm done with direct! It is too small to read unless I'm standing right in front of my TV, RIDICULOUS! Go back to the original please!

How can you people be so delusional to think this is an improvement?Get your head out of your derrieres!

I'm definitely going with another cable provider . Can't see nothing on the guide ! HATE IT.

direct t.v. redefined menu don't like its hard to read .I deleted the wrong program that i recorded .I was with dish before I signed with you if things stay the same I will go backWhy did you change a good thing?

If you can't enlarge print I have no choice but to find another provider

Hate your new redefined update.You need binoculars to see the tiny print.

Whatever overpaid moron did this should be fired.

If this cannot be changed I am definitely going back to Dish.You should do a survey with people and get their opinion, but I guess the people who pay don't count.

Since AT&T purchased DirecTV, AT&T has screwed up DirecTV as they have screwed up their core business, as well as Cingular Wireless! Since AT&T purchased DirecTV, AT&T has screwed up DirecTV as they have screwed up their core business, as well as Cingular Wireless! Since AT&T purchased DirecTV, AT&T has screwed up DirecTV as they have screwed up their core business, as well as Cingular Wireless!

to candyman #1467848

I have been with Directv for 20 years and this is horrible.It doesn’t tell me the date my recorded show were recorded.

Can’t tell new programs from old reruns or the channel they were recorded from.This is terrible !