Chandler, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot.I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route.

They requested the system cards back and then billed me for some PPV from six years ago? Really Direct TV? I talked to their customer service including a manager, and they declined my request to remove the bogus charges. They worst thing about all this is that they claimed that most of the PPV items were adult movies which I know for sure was not the case.

I think it is *** that a company bills me for something I cannot verify because it was SIX years ago!Not a good practice Direct TV!!

Review about: Direct Tv Agreements And Policies.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Tv Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Directv?

Submit review

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1236980

WHAT?!!! You had to pay for movies you or somebody in your house ordered and watched?!! That is an outrage!

They are crooked, charging me 2/3 of a month fees because I cancelled service, never mind that I pay a month in advance.They are getting almost 2 months pay from me for nothing.

Then tell me it is due immediately and if I don't pay immediately they will charge my card.Steer clear of these crooks.

Wow that sucks maybe you should of listen when told you would be billed for any ppv movies that where on your card when you returned it, from the looks of it should of taken the $20 and cut the card in half, might want to consider renting a rug Dr for the carpet I'm sure they a crunchy in spots