Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot.I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route.
They requested the system cards back and then billed me for some PPV from six years ago? Really Direct TV? I talked to their customer service including a manager, and they declined my request to remove the bogus charges. They worst thing about all this is that they claimed that most of the PPV items were adult movies which I know for sure was not the case.
I think it is *** that a company bills me for something I cannot verify because it was SIX years ago!Not a good practice Direct TV!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Agreements And Policies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."
- "Directv / at and t combo...this was my installation ...damaged 2 walls and my ceiling and then told me if I cancelled my contract I would have to pay an..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Bought the black princess shoes as I have worn them for decades. My last pair, which was the old style all leather lasted over 10 years! Well, the replacement princess..."
- "I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have been TRYING to use thumbtack for almost two years now. I have done everything I could possibly do to make..."
- "I paid $2000 by check (because they offered me a discount) in Jan 2015. I began calling in April for an estimated ship date. When I got no reply I..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."