Directv - Abusive billing

Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot.I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route.

They requested the system cards back and then billed me for some PPV from six years ago? Really Direct TV? I talked to their customer service including a manager, and they declined my request to remove the bogus charges. They worst thing about all this is that they claimed that most of the PPV items were adult movies which I know for sure was not the case.

I think it is *** that a company bills me for something I cannot verify because it was SIX years ago!Not a good practice Direct TV!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Direct Tv Agreements And Policies
Review category
review #668851 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01, 2015 #1028201

They are crooked, charging me 2/3 of a month fees because I cancelled service, never mind that I pay a month in advance. They are getting almost 2 months pay from me for nothing. Then tell me it is due immediately and if I don't pay immediately they will charge my card. Steer clear of these crooks.

0 0 Reply

Jul 22, 2015 #1010553

Wow that sucks maybe you should of listen when told you would be billed for any ppv movies that where on your card when you returned it, from the looks of it should of taken the $20 and cut the card in half, might want to consider renting a rug Dr for the carpet I'm sure they a crunchy in spots

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about