Hey Andy!How are you and Marilyn doing?

Hope things are well, and you didn't have too bad a winter. Just an update on the Direct TV debacle. I finally was able to put your equipment in today's mail for return. This is what happened.

I had to call them three times to get them to send a return box and shipping labels. They told me they had sent them but they were returned. I don't know why. We never got a notice about them.

So two weeks ago I called them again and requested a box and return labels. Our post office at the club house couldn't fit the box in our mail boxes so they gave us a notice that we needed to pick them up at the post office. So I drove over to get them, and the clerk at the post office couldn't find it. And the carrier said a temporary worker is the one who handled it.

The carrier would have to ask the temporary worker when she came in later that week, as to where the boxes are. So instead of waiting for post office to find the box, I called Direct TV again and asked that they just send me the shipping labels, no box. Two days later, our door bell rings, and it's the Fed Ex truck delivering a small envelope with the shipping labels.

Now, I ask you, why didn't Direct TV send the box by Fed Ex so it could be left by my door?So to make a long story short, your equipment has FINALLY been returned to Direct TV!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cancellation policy and contact access from canada.

Comments

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1289473

ohh my god you are a complainer....get off your ***...