2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with DirecTV for over 15 years and I am absolutely disgusted by the treatment I am receiving. I called in January 2017 to disconnect my service and someone from the "loyalty department" told me that whether then cancel my service to try suspending it instead.

I was told that they would not bill me in the future unless I authorized them to. Well I get a notice of an overdue bill stating that I owe over $160, I call customer service to get it cleared up and they tell me that they sent me an email stating that my service was going to be reactivated and there was nothing they could do, I had to pay $160 for DirecTV service that I did not use.

I spent over an hour on the phone and they told me that there was nothing that they could do and they sent me emails notifying me of this. Every time I call they spend all this time telling me how much they appreciate my loyalty and how appreciative they are for how long I've been a customer and then they cheat me out of $160, that's ridiculous, that is not how you treat customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Initial pricing, Service before att.

I didn't like: Constant price increase, Cancellation fees, Resolving issue on phone proved useless.

Comments