Toms River, New Jersey
2.0

I presently have DirectTV, and have had it over 3 years. Up till now I have enjoy the selection of programing and channels that are offered.

My complaint is two fold. Over the last 2 years Direct TV has been broadcasting ME-TV (WZME) in our area (Toms River , NJ). Metv is a great station which broadcasts vintage tv shows (Hence the name Memorable TV ). This week, without any notice, METV was replaced with another station called H&I.

METV when first broadcasted was chosen by the viewers as our favorite channel. It amazes me how many ESPN'S, and Sports channels are on, along with info commercials and other meaningless subjects. My second complaint is an on going one. 5 years ago I orders the NFL SUNDAY TICKET.

And called to cancel it for the future. Each year I am receiving it and paying for it. I have called to cancel and to no avail. This has been going on for 4 years that I have to call to make sure they don't do it again.

I and all the subscribers in my area (over 50 homes) are going back to Comcast. Sorry Direct tv, you have a good system, but very bad service.

Reason of review: POOR SELECTION OF CHANNELS AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Pros: Nfl ticket.

Directv Cons: Poor service all the way around, Unfair charges.

Comments