Hayward, Wisconsin
2.0
Coverage Area

I called DirecTV customer service to move my dish to a more accessible location. An appointment was scheduled for Friday, September 26, 2014 between 12 - 4. No one showed up and no one called to inform me of any delay. I called customer service at 20 min to 4 and was rudely told the tech had until 4 to show up. I was then told the tech would call me within 20 min. I waited 45 min and called customer service again. This time, I was told that the tech would call within 60 min. No one ever called. I called customer service a 3rd time and was connected with another rude customer rep who told me she was not DirecTV but Direct Sat. I told her that did not matter as she was an agent of DirecTV. She then proceeded to shut down and ask if I wanted to reschedule. I rescheduled for the following day - Saturday, September 27, 2014 between 8 and 12. At 7:30am I received a call from someone who said the tech was with another customer (at 7:30am?) and would call when they were on their way to my home. No one ever called and no one ever showed up. I rescheduled online for Thursday, October 2, 2014 between 12 - 4. I also wrote a complaint to DirecTV customer service. On Monday, September 29, 2014, I received a call from Jennifer at DirecTV who told me they were sorry. I told her this is totally unacceptable. All they had to do was contact me to tell me they were coming or not and that they were late or not.

On Thursday, October 2, 2014, I waited all day and submitted this review at 4:20pm as no one called and no one showed up to address my service request.

Three days and three scheduled appointments resulted in three missed appointments and not one common courtesy call from the tech or from DirecTV / Direct Sat. This is obvious blatant disregard for customer satisfaction.

CLEARLY, DirecTV does NOT care about their customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I feel DirecTV breached their contract with me and I would like out of my contract with them. I will take my business to Dish Network..

Comments