Coverage Area
Style and Design

Our playlist is the most important feature that we use, and it is now useless. We record shows, they disappear and then reappear at random.

There is absolutely NO way to find the shows that we planned on spending the evening watching. It is not the same reliable company that we have dealt with in the past. Possibly, if Direct would explain how to deal with this or why it is happening..but nothing....CRICKETS.

We deem our "playlist" USELESS! Why in the HE** would you allow this problem to continue ...and, to not return to the old system.

30 days and we are OUT !

This ridiculous amount of time it has taken to address this mess gives all of us customers of Direct time to decide our replacement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Playlist.

Preferred solution: Update all subscribers to your solution..

I didn't like: Poor.

Comments

Prices keep going up and service keeps going down. Same old story.

Retired AT&T employee, 39 years, I don't tell people this any more, too much flack. Not worth it.

Lord Shidoshi

Download the DirectTV App to a mobile device, the Playlist on there is correct. Connect your mobile device to the same local network as your DVR. Then, use the Playlist on the App to “send” a show to your TV.

I agree - I am close to leaving - all they do is promise promise and nothing changes -