I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that was left on the contract (10). They have a good contract for them but on our side it ***.
If you deal with DTV and have a legacy program package, don't give them any reason to change you. The new packages cost more, and don't include everything you have now.
This was a new installation a year ago. We had a legacy package at the old place, but our purchased equipment had some problems so we signed up for a new package. We didn't even get all he fee channels for the 3 month period we were promised, and the installation was very shoddy workmanship.
The pictures show the "ground" wire attachment to the dish, and the coax main conductor rusted through because the connection was not water tight. I was told that the service call would be a minimum of $49, and had I not checked this out myself I would have never been told it was from shoddy work. I saved the 49 bucks but watch these folks, their contract only benefits them
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."