I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that was left on the contract (10). They have a good contract for them but on our side it ***.
If you deal with DTV and have a legacy program package, don't give them any reason to change you. The new packages cost more, and don't include everything you have now.
This was a new installation a year ago. We had a legacy package at the old place, but our purchased equipment had some problems so we signed up for a new package. We didn't even get all he fee channels for the 3 month period we were promised, and the installation was very shoddy workmanship.
The pictures show the "ground" wire attachment to the dish, and the coax main conductor rusted through because the connection was not water tight. I was told that the service call would be a minimum of $49, and had I not checked this out myself I would have never been told it was from shoddy work. I saved the 49 bucks but watch these folks, their contract only benefits them
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."