Coverage Area
Style and Design

I canceled my Directv after having them for 9 years, no problems until AT&T bought them.They billed me for another month of service after I canceled.

I called 3 times and today was told they will only refund me part of the month in advance claiming even though I canceled in the middle of the billing circle of the month I paid for in November I still owe them money on that month. Today I call and said I wanted to speak to a Supervisor and I was on hold for almost an hour with the Rep in another country coming back on the line every so often that she was still waiting for a Sup. When I said I would still wait the last time she came on, she said she would refund me all the money including the 15 days I had no used on the last month I paid. She said I would be getting an email about it.

Well I didn’t receive any email other than how to dispute a payment. She lied! As soon as an account is canceled you can no longer get into your account to look at your bills or anything else. I am so mad!

They didn’t email me yet about sending back the boxes either.I will never do business with AT&T again.

Review about: Directv Account.

I didn't like: Dealing with any of their people, Wasting more than 30 hours of my time.

Comments