Featured Not resolved

Directv is a service of AT&T.A Directv installer came to replace my TV antenna.

In the process he caused $390.00 damage to my house. I am a cancer patient and can not walk very far. When the installer said he was going to place the antenna at a different location on the roof, I took my stroller outside and approved the location. Upon finishing, he emphatically emphasized he required a "10" on the work completion survey.

As he was leaving I finally strolled out to say thank you when I noticed the damage to the house. As I stood there in silent disbelief, he said " there was no debris on the ground". A guilty conscience no less. On February 2017 I submitted my claim to the AT&T Property Damage Claims adjuster who advised that my claim will be processed by adjuster frisco1632@sedgwickcms.com of AT&T c/o SEDGWICK CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SERVICES ATTN: BRITTANY GILREATH P.O.

BOX 14512 LEXINGTON, KY 40512 Have you seen the movie "The Rainmaker"?, well dealing with SEDGWICK and company is reminiscence of that movie - deny all claims.

I have called, left voice mails to the agent and manager; send letters with signature requested and you guessed it - no satisfaction.No customer satisfaction.

Review about: Directv Antenna Installation.

I liked: Gen 5, Installers falsehood.

I didn't like: Recent antenna replacement.

Comments

lensharon1265

I have a very similar problem with a 495.00 loss. same experience with att insurance and direct tv...