The customer service representatives I spoke to were rude and the supervisor was even worse.We called about the technical difficulties that we were having with them and they basically said we are sorry you are having issues but we can't do anything about it or process your rebates if you disconnect our service.

Beware! before you sign up for Direct tv. They have a 2 year contract and they are not as nice as they are when they selling it when it comes to meeting their expectations after we are sold into getting their service.

Now I have to pay 150 dollars for a month and a week of service that only had issues and for all the extra hours trying to solve the issues.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

For 2 days now I have logged in hours trying to get some resolution to DIRECT TV's mess..I have a bundled account, left for overseas for 5 months and put 300 dollars in my account to cover my home internet and phone...DTV stole the money and said they did not have it in writing to have my tv on vacation??I called twice to confirm that they would put it on the correct dates and each time I was told it was under control...now they have stolen my money and left us in a horrible bind!

Mean rude and complete nasty people is all that I talked too!Sad.