South Jordan, Utah
Coverage Area

I get bad reception whenever there is a cloud in the sky. We are missing our biggest local station and NBC affiliate and I am stuck in the contract.

When I called customer service, they told me that the contract was enforceable. But that seems one-sided. I am forced to pay, but Direct TV does not deliver the service when it is cloudy and it is not delivering one of the main channels we watch.

That is the problem in less than 100 words. If you want more - the price is too high for what we get and Direct TV slammed me with the NFL football program after I called to cancel. I called to cancel in plenty of time and it still showed up on my bill.

What I would like to do is cancel the service without penalty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: bad reception, no KSL, .

Preferred solution: cancel service without penalty.

Directv Cons: Bad reception when it is cloudy.

Comments

We are lost without channel 5, NBC/KSL, I keep calling Direct TV and no one can seem to give me a straight answer on when they are getting it back, I am giving them a week then I am going to call Dish Network and get service through them, I live in Moroni, Utah and we love channel 5 and we will not stand for not having it, we pay over $81.00 per month for Direct TV and no channel 5 now, no NBC, they have some super shows and we love to watch the Local News as well, KSL. PLease everyone call Direct TV and complain so we can get channel 5 back on!!!!!!