First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a extra 44.00 a month.Also from the first day of in stallion my tv picture would be bad at nite.
I called to complain about both things they sent a tech out he said the original install was bad he wanted to put my dish in the yard not a good idea with dogs and kids.So I canceled it They called and told me know matter i still owe them money,what a way to do business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Provider
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv. The installer just..."
- "My bill got too high so I could not continue to pay and service was disconnected. I returned all equipment but my bill jumped from 200 to over $685.31. Directv..."
- "Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen. Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable. This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for..."
- "Aaa quality fence is on Angie list. They did not fulfill their contract on my fence. Did not use galvanized nails per contract. The rust was dripping down my new..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."