First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a extra 44.00 a month.Also from the first day of in stallion my tv picture would be bad at nite.
I called to complain about both things they sent a tech out he said the original install was bad he wanted to put my dish in the yard not a good idea with dogs and kids.So I canceled it They called and told me know matter i still owe them money,what a way to do business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Provider
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."
- "Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen. Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable. This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for..."
- "Aaa quality fence is on Angie list. They did not fulfill their contract on my fence. Did not use galvanized nails per contract. The rust was dripping down my new..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."