Lawrence Township, New Jersey
2.6

Signed up for DirecTV, wasnt told about any consumer offers. Found a Sams Club offer next morning, called DTV back, the said no problem, cancel one order create a new order with Sams Club $200 Gift Card Offer. Called back today and given run around, short of it is, no $200 gift card due to 30 day waiting period, since I had placed an order already I was considered a customer and thus not eligible for the gift card even though this is exactly what they told me to do

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Gift Card.

Directv Cons: Sales staff clueless about dtv policies.

Comments

I'm glad the anonymous misspelling troll left a comment. I'm happy to report, after speaking with the Direct TV retention department, they appreciated what happened enough to give me a $200 credit on my account.

The lesson learned here, is if you suffer a similar problem, call the billing department and get them to transfer you to customer retention. Don't call customer service to try to resolve this type of problem.

LMAO you suck at scaming and you are mad because you couldn't steal wow this world needs a plauge to rid people like you.