My woman and I got tired of watching lousy tv due to an old dipole antenna. As we live in the boonies we figured a satellite dish was the way to go.

On to Direct TV. The installer, after not showing up when he was supposed to, didn;t have all the stuff to install the dish, didn't bury the cable and he gave us an old remote. So far, almost good. We signed up with the incentive we would get a $200 gift card as part of new customers.

So far, not so good. This was back in October. After many, many, verbal back-and-forths with idiots who claim to be customer service people we haven't seen it.

They tell us they can see it on their computer screens that we're able to get it but can't say why it hasn't been sent yet. This isn't the only rant I have against these blinkety-blank thieves but I figure one thing at a time is enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Gift Card.

Comments

#1132060

I'm really sorry to hear about that. It sounds like you have been through a lot of hassle.

I'm an account manager for Direct Tv as well as Dish Network.

I would like to help you out directly and get you the service you are looking for.

Please contact me at 801-921-9594