I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price) and a free upgrade of internet speed (24 to 45 MB/s).

Not only did they increase the price to charge me for the 45 MB/s but the speed is still below 24! The "help" is a run-around from one customer service agent to another. A "supervisor" approved the fix and they passed me off to someone else that does not see a note or recognize a change.

So, now they are passing me off to another supervisor. What a way to spend my Saturday...the battle continues....

Review about: Directv Internet Service.

Comments

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1301660

I've had a similar experience with ATT/Direct TV. Horrible customer service, and no one takes responsibility for what they promise.

Seems the "note from supervisor" line is one they use often.

When you ask to speak with a supervisor directly, they will not come to the phone. In two years I will be an Xfinity customer.

to Anonymous #1404383

I also had the same experience! Their customer service is a joke!

the surpervisers are worse then their peers! I'm actually going to do a bbb complaint and also a complaint on their website.

They need to get trained on how to treat their customers! Now I see why people drop these two companies