I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse.The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price) and a free upgrade of internet speed (24 to 45 MB/s).

Not only did they increase the price to charge me for the 45 MB/s but the speed is still below 24! The "help" is a run-around from one customer service agent to another. A "supervisor" approved the fix and they passed me off to someone else that does not see a note or recognize a change.

So, now they are passing me off to another supervisor.What a way to spend my Saturday...the battle continues....

Review about: Directv Internet Service.

Comments

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1301660

I've had a similar experience with ATT/Direct TV.Horrible customer service, and no one takes responsibility for what they promise.

Seems the "note from supervisor" line is one they use often.

When you ask to speak with a supervisor directly, they will not come to the phone.In two years I will be an Xfinity customer.

to Anonymous #1404383

I also had the same experience!Their customer service is a joke!

the surpervisers are worse then their peers! I'm actually going to do a bbb complaint and also a complaint on their website.

They need to get trained on how to treat their customers!Now I see why people drop these two companies