El Centro, California

I decided to go "green" with my Direct TV bill. I am not a computer lover, so I rarely peruse my email.

I "trusted" that I would be charged the same monthly rate I initially agreed to, which was automatically deducted each month from my credit card. I never noticed any bills for review on my email, but one day happened to notice on my credit card bills that the amount deducted each month wasn't the same. After contacting Direct TV, I was told (after a LONG phone session) that I had been paying for Playboy Channel. That was NEVER ordered.

At one time we had an issue over the NFL Channel which, again, was dropped when we said we hadn't ordered it. THIS time, the company offered to grant us some sort of credit for a few months, but we were still responsible for paying what amounted to over $100 for something we NEVER authorized. I believe that is a travesty...taking advantage of unsuspecting consumers who don't LIVE on the computer and don't check on a bill that should be the SAME every month. I believe I should be reimbursed for the WHOLE amount.

They probably thought "yah yah" you SAID you never ordered that channel, but we don't believe you.

Their word against mine. I'm NOT happy with the outcome.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Directv Cons: Adding a channel i did not order.

Comments

Same thing is happening with me and my wife thinks it's me this is ridiculous

This exact same thing happened to me as well. I have called three times to have it taken off (which they have done) but immediately after getting off the phone, the tv shows it being ordered again and it won't stop! I'm on hold right now with Directv AGAIN to find out WHY THIS IS STILL HAPPENING!!!