Featured Not resolved
2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02.

Two months later it was $233.63! No one could ever give me a straight answer. I was told I would incur severe penalties if I cancelled. There were penalties if I just eliminated TV.

Plus, my bill had to be current to do any downsizing. They had me! I was finally terminated. No phone, no internet and no TV.

I then got boxes to return the merchandise in, returned it, and in 3 months have not gotten a receipt or credit. Instead, they Debited my bank account for $385.00 which caused checks to bounce and the account in a minus balance. I disputed the transaction and SunTrust Bank said it was proper. You can see whose side the bank is on - big monies!

DTV is only supposed to charge a credit card, not a debit card.

Read their Terms of Agreement booklet.Check with your lawyer too.

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Breaking our agreement.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Kasann41
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1299163

Ive veen there just attempted to get internet they screwed that all up charged me twice etc..long story short. .i had dtv bills too what they said would happen and what actually happened was extremely different. .im looking into fing a class action lawsuit there bill is on my credit etc..i live on a farm in which there was horrible reception..etc my bills fluctuated in way different amounts it was ridiculous i know 100% i was overcharged sooooo many months and previous years at other residences..now ive had enough gathering all records etc and im filing one way or another..i GUARANTEE obviously including you i am not or we are not the only ones this has happened to..

New York, New York, United States #1293428

If you have paper statements showing the contract amount, file a Small Claims Court action and simply bring the paperwork with you on the day of your appearance. Many people sue cable companies and most win their cases - I won easily against Time Warner over a contract amount and got 4 years of Triple Play for $99 per month!

Debit cards ARE credit cards IF it has visa logo duh

to duh New York, New York, United States #1293426

NO they are not credit cards no matter what logo is on the card! A debit card only uses up to but not over the actual amount on the debit card while credit cards are used for financing purchases that include interest and do not require the full amount of purchase to use. DUH!

to Anonymous #1390658

They can be used as both.The difference with a debit card is you can use it at a atm and if used at a pos (cash register) to pay for something you can press either debit or credit.

If you press debit, you enter your pin number, if you press credit, you have to sign the receipt.That's all.