San Antonio, Texas
2.5

I received a call from Direct TV regarding my monthly bill; I was informed by the Direct TV that if I would allow my bill to be sent by AT&T, I would get $5dls off my monthly bill. The bill now comes from AT&T and ZERO monthly $5dls credit.

This looks like a big SCAM. Why is this type of misrepresentation occuring on supposedly a good company? I called the Direct tv only to be told that the promotion expired. Yes, AT&T sends me the bill.

There is really no need to lie to a customer; they mislead a customer to make $5dls. Wonder how many customers experienced this issue.

Directv Pros: Initial offering, No wires at home.

• BILLING SCAMS

Comments

Directv is now part of AT&T Therein lies the problem. AT&T billing is so hosed up it's a wonder anything works.

I called them and asked if AT&T was going to handle the billing of Directv now that they have merged. I was told no, however I'm not so sure!

I do know that once I complete my contract with AT&T they are definately gone, we'll see about Directv then. I have been a customer since 1997 and never any problems except once and that was rectified immediately.