Recently received a bill from Direct TV that increased payment by 30 plus dollars.I called and got some international group that could only explain that the bill increased because of the ATT and Direct TV merger (?), which prompted a change in billing cycle.

I don't bundle with ATT so that entire conversation with representative and supervisor was a total waste of time (one hour). Then I asked for someone in their loyalty department who could explain the charge and wasn't sure why the merger would impact my billing cycle with Direct TV. She couldn't do anything and I waited again for a supervisor for one hour (finally had to hang up). Oh..there is no complaint section so NO one could give me an address or phone number to call.

UNBELIEVABLE. If I did business this way, I'd be out of business.

Issue never got resolved by anyone and I still am at a loss to the charge.I can't believe I'm the only one in this situation but someone is getting rich on these transactions and the consumer gets nothing.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I was just over the phone with a useless customer service rep for the same reason.I asked for a supervisor and was placed on hold forever.

Not resolved at all.

I'm losing my patience with this company.I wish a lot of people boycott their service.