Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services.From day one we had issues with Direct TV.

Related: Directv - Direct TV Setup Service Sucks!!!

The tech came to hook it up, comes downstairs and tells me that my TV blew out 2 of his receivers, now mind you this TV had no prior issues. He failed to tell me he blew out the TV as well!Now I go to play a movie in my DVD player and TV comes on but no picture. They tell me to make a damage claim so I do they send another tech to come look at it. This tech says there was a short in my TV that caused this, yet the letter they send me states that it was electrical in the house that caused this.

So they can't even get their story straight yet they don't wanna play for it so say anything right? Needless to say my TV is now junk because they blew the mother board and that is a $300.00-#400.00 part.

Nice huh?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Tv Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more DIRECTV SUCKS SINCE ATT ACQUISITION Directv "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more