Directv - Blew out my $400.00 TV, denied my damage claim

3493 of 7063 Directv reviews

I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services.From day one we had issues with Direct TV.

The tech came to hook it up, comes downstairs and tells me that my TV blew out 2 of his receivers, now mind you this TV had no prior issues. He failed to tell me he blew out the TV as well!Now I go to play a movie in my DVD player and TV comes on but no picture. They tell me to make a damage claim so I do they send another tech to come look at it. This tech says there was a short in my TV that caused this, yet the letter they send me states that it was electrical in the house that caused this.

So they can't even get their story straight yet they don't wanna play for it so say anything right? Needless to say my TV is now junk because they blew the mother board and that is a $300.00-#400.00 part.

Nice huh?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3493 of 7063 Directv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×