1.3

I despise Direct TV. They lure you in and then increase pricing thru the roof.

When you try to disconnect, they keep connecting you to reps who badger & bully you. Trying to force me to answer questions that are none of their business and then stating they won't disconnect me because I won't answer their questions. Then lying that I am under contract after being with them for 5 yrs. and trying to charge me fee's, of course, volunteering to wave them if I sign back up to their service.

They say the same stuff over and over just to keep you on the phone. long phone calls must be part of their performance evaluation. They don't listen to what you say. They constantly try to sell you.

I have gotten SO frustrated with them I didn't want to open any of their mail. They are awful. Other annoying stuff, when you get passed to another person they begin, How are you?, How was your weekend? How is your family?

etc. Again, just trying to make the call long. Yesterday I was on the phone for over an hour and accomplished nothing. He was to email me something.

I didn't get it, asked to verify the address. He did. went thru the circle again wasting 15 min. Then he decides they sent it to the wrong email address and the circle starts again.

Eventually I get it.

But it was not what I asked for and then he just decides that someone else has to email me again someday. After 75 minutes on the phone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Comments