I got a 2 yr agreement with direct tv & at&t to have dsl internet and choice xtra bundled together for a certain price. That was 6 months ago and I have not seen it yet.

So far, I am paying twice the quoted price. When I contacted direct tv, I was first told that I did not have a bundling agreement and was not eligible for one. When I spoke with the next rep, I was told that they were waiting on at&t to respond to the opt-in request. I was told to call at&t and speak with an integrated service specialist.

When I called at&t.. they told me that there was no such person and that I should contact direct tv and not them. During these economic times, I cannot afford to continue to pay at these rates.

They can come get their *** and screw the contract. They can't get what I haven't got.

Comments

ATTCustomerCare
Henrietta, New York, United States #374490

Hi, I am with ATT. I would like to see if there is anything I can do.

Please send me an email at ATTChrisZ@att.com with your account numbers, a good contact number, and the best time to reach you.

Please include your name and have "Direct TV Complaint" in the subject line. ATTChrisZ