North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2.3
Coverage Area

Be aware there are a lot of hidden costs,I already have paid $200 for additional equipment, and my monthly rate is higher than I was told at the ATT store where I signed up, and getting things changed once you sign a contract has been very difficult for me, you may have better luck. NFL Ticket was promised as an incentive and I have yet to receive it with my programming.The remote control is very sluggish, and the DVR skips a lot during replay ( it's brand new).

Picture quality seems a bit worse than cable, but not significant. I would think twice about switching from Cable.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Directv Cons: Lack of ability to resolve problems, Mistakes.

Comments

I was lied to at AT&T store at Hickory NC about price, getting free internet with package and was not told of additional 1st month charges. Total scam after you sign that infamous contract plus change your phone agreement to give uou a 50.00 discount, but your phone bill goes way up.

After contract ends, now that we are in SC, changing back to DISH.Never had a problem plus you can really record..they do not lie. Hate DirectTV And now AT&T..been with phone since 1986.