Helena, Montana

We have been loyal Direct TV customers of yours for years, and now you are in a dispute with the local CBS network. We don't want to hear how you or the local network is getting the shaft.

You are both making plenty of money. The customer is the innocent victim of your dispute, and you need to fix it. We got a 2 day notice and how does that give us time to switch our cable. Now we have no more CBS, thanks to both of your greed.

Correct it or we're going to your competitor!!!!

Please do it fast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Channel.

Comments

We’re ready to cancel Direct TV. They aren’t charging any less but we can’t watch channel 4 which means no Bills football tonight. Bye bye Direct TV!!

ClearTetra537

Greed, methinks on the part of Direct TV. I suppose we, the PAYING customers are of little concern to the shiny *** out of touch board ( bored?) room self serving acolyte though. I will be seeking another provider, and I think the above referred to dullards will pay heavily for this bungling disaster.

total ignorance here. good luck moving to another provider that will eventually be blackmailed by CBS.

Your cliche catch phrases like "loyal customer" that you feel will create overwhelming guilt are pure comedy. Its happening to cable providers all over the country. This is done in the best interest of the subscriber as someone has to eventually say no to CBS & any other network that's going to catch on to the revenue giant that is retransmission fees.

You want it back so bad but will be the first crying & yelling when your bill goes up. Know the truth don't just follow the rumors

Anne- cancel NOW. They are worthless and you still have time to get out without penalty!

Ok, this dispute has now reached Indiana & if our channel 4 gets canceled I will be PISSED!!! CHANNEL 4 IS ALMOST THE ONLY CHANNEL I WATCH!

Besides that some of our other channels have to "search for signal" every other day for hours at a time! Your service sucks anyway & if we loose Channel 4 it will be worthless!!! And, I will make it known to everyone I come in contact with exactly how *** your service is & I'm in sales!

I will also let it be known not to go with your affiliate or parent company AT&T. I AM a force to be reckoned with!

I want my channel 4 in louisiana it is a great channel !! I do not know what I will do without The Good Wife. I have been watching it for years !!

I just signed with AT&T Direct TV and now I am hearing that you are in dispute with CBS (channel 4 in our area) and you may cut them from your programming! If that is the case, I will just stay with Charter Communications and I will cancel my installation of Direct TV.

Channel 4 CBS is my favorite station. Please contact me at: acopehart@yahoo.com :(

I LEFT UVERSE FOR LOSING CHANNELS AND I WILL LEAVE IF THIS IS NOT FIXED TO DISH OR CHARTER