We pay so much for your service and then you get rid of our local abc channels (9 and 29). We will definitely be going through another company.

You all are totally ridiculous. You have all those music channels that should be gone and yet you keep all them and delete popular channels. I am very disappointed in your greediness. You want to make and keep all this money you get from your customers, but you don't want to give us the service we deserve and pay for.

Again, these two channels are our local channels that we rely on for true weather reports and good news coverage. Shame on you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2017.

Comments

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1263948

I agree with the customer who said you have all that music on there for free and can order all the sick sex channels and can not give me my local channel WSOC that I am paying a high price for. I will be looking for a new plan.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1263947

I cant watch channel 8 news due to greedy ceo of directv trying to save money however i rather pay a premium package for channel 8 then to not see it so i am switching to dish network it will take 3 weeks because of all the people switching from directv however its better then not have channel 8

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1263942

Amen and good riddance to DirecTV been a customer for a year or so and I'm getting rid of my AT&T phone