Coverage Area

I am a fan of womens soccer. US A womens team is the best in the world.

Its advertised on my direct tv but when i click on it i get alternate programming. I called Direct TV and they told me they had contract negotiations going on in my area so....they will compensate by giving me 3 months of premium channels to begin immediately. They will also send me an antenna so i could watch the air broadcast. Sound good?

I thought so. Except 3 hours of phone calls and 5 clueless reps and tech reps later and none of that has happened and i still cant get the broadcast so i bought an antenna. I have had this service for 5 years with automatic billing so never a late payment .

This trouble just happened last week and i had no idea how bad the customer service was until

There was a problem. These people cannot solve any part of this problem and say things that are not true

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Comments

Sorry to hear about that, Yeah a lot of people have been unhappy with the negotiations because AT&T spent a good chunk of money on TimeWarner instead. Give me a call when you have a chance to see what I can do 480-819-9991