Boston, Massachusetts

Wanted to change my dead son's account to my own name, When I called customer service I was passed from agent to agent. Then I was told they would have to call me back.

They never did. That was friday. I had service Friday and Saturday but when I went to watch it sunday, no service. When I called customer service back they finally told me that I would have to sign up for a whole new account.

When I agreed i was told that someone would have to come to the house to turn the service back on. Last Friday I had 3 dvr recievers, today I have one basic reciever, after someone coming to the house every day this week, any many calls to customer service

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

Comments

Im sorry for your loss, truly. But accounts cannot be changed to even a spouse really anymore due to legalisms that have become increasingly prevalent.

Accounts are tied to a persons social security #.

Start your own account. Its simple.

I know Directv will cancel your son's acct with no penalty if he did have an agreement left. You just have to supply the death certificate and the CRG department waives that no problem.

We can only hope he's not white

I am in the service department

I would like to state we are glad to take your money.

And sorry for your loss.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

whatever another lil basterd is gone :grin

FattyDaddy1978
@Service Department

I am horrified and disgusted with the heartless nature of this response. The Devil himself could not possibly be so cold.

All I have to say is, Karma is a ***. I'm very sorry for your loss.

@FattyDaddy1978

Don't you bring me into this. I had nothing to do with this.