Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

For the last 2 days, channel 360 has been blocked. This channel is Fox and Friends.

I am unable to get a human voice to discuss this. Does Soros Owen this channel also? Since the election is next week, it seems a little odd that this is happening this week. Don't you agree?????

I am very disappointed in DIRECTV and the service I cannnot reach via phone. Fix this. Fix this. Fix this.

Fix this. Fix this. Fix this. Fix this, fix this now.

Fix this now. Fix this now. Fix this now. Fix this now.

Fix this one. Fix this now.

Fix this now. Channel 360

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Directv Cons: Very poor customer service.

Comments

It happened here a comment that the channel you need to subcribe? What seriously, it's an local channels it's been on for 12 seasons, more of there messed up stuff,I,m though, I,m getting another provider, I had att for 7 years, not but about 6 months, thur with direct tv! Goodby.

Agreed. For the past two days, Fox News (channel 360) and CNN (channel 202) have been experiencing technical difficulties.

Every other station appears to be working. Eventually the channels "corrected"(though it's been an hour and a half and still not working today) and I was able to watch but extremely frustrating and disappointing.