Im ready for the class action suit.Let me know?!
They just took out 500 for my neighbors direct tv past due. All because i paid the shipping for her to get it. They decided because it was going into collections they were going to charge me for her stuff. Did i mention she sent the man that was going to install away because he scared her.
And never hooked it up. Email me if your ready firstname.lastname@example.org...This needs to stop and we need to get it going.
I cant afford 500 bucks just to be taken from me because they thinks ok.IT WASNT MY BILL!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Charges
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Direct TV. I've attached a picture of the offer I was given and signed up for. My bill is not 89.99 or even close. It's $224 a month. I've contacted..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "I purhased a vehicle through a small scam artist dealer in Chandler alArizona, Millenium Auto Sales and the owner is Paul Jones. My total vested interest into this vehicle loan..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..."