Im ready for the class action suit.Let me know?!

They just took out 500 for my neighbors direct tv past due. All because i paid the shipping for her to get it. They decided because it was going into collections they were going to charge me for her stuff. Did i mention she sent the man that was going to install away because he scared her.

And never hooked it up. Email me if your ready mguinsler3@yahoo.com...This needs to stop and we need to get it going.

I cant afford 500 bucks just to be taken from me because they thinks ok.IT WASNT MY BILL!

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #716470

Good luck on the "LAW SUIT".If people would just take the time to read the small print.I am a Directv customer and I have never not once had a problem with Directv.I pay my bill's on time.If my package get's to expensive i down grade with no problem.As far as scaring her,This is BS.Your good neighbor probably scared him.Keep your private information to yourself.If your good neighbor could not afford the shipping fee,Then she should not have ordered the Directv in the first place.Since when does Directv charge you a shipping fee.I never paid a shipping fee.From your post i assume you are a male right?Collect the $500.00 from your neighbor.You knew you could not afford to pay her bill's in the first place.When you gave Directv your private information to help someone else out,You took on this person's account by giving your information.I bet this is one mistake you will not forget any time soon.

Dallas, Texas, United States #716461

This is what happen's when you try to be a good "Neighbor".Why?Do you not ask your "GOOD NEIGHBOR" For the money Directv took out of your account?I mean come on now.You are the one who choose to be a good neighbor right?And your so called "GOOD NEIGHBOR"Repaid you by not paying one bill.What?Kind of "GOOD NEIGHBOR"Is this.I bet your "GOOD NEIGHBOR" is not trying to repay you is he/she.You deserve what you got.WTF.Everything that" Glitters is not GOLD HUH".I have Directv right.But guess what!There is not any Credit card or Bank Account on my " DirecTv Account" Where they can withdraw any type money.Learn to be more careful of your "GOOD NEIGHBOR.Ask your "GOOD NEIGHBOR" For your $500.00 and See what happen's.This will be the "END OF THE GOOD NEIGHBOR".

Belen, New Mexico, United States #715401

sprengerlang.com

SPRENGER AND LAND LAWFIRM; Specializes in Class Action suits against DIRECT TV ETC. :(

jripress
Ozark, Alabama, United States #630717

i would like to know how to get on any lawsuits against directv

to jripress #635224

To start a class action suit,I believe you have to get in touch with your attorney general and he does the filing of this.

berkeley.alberto@gmail.com

Count me on for any lawsuits against those Directv crooks.

Count me on for any lawsuit againt DirectTV. I am not afraid to testify against those thieves.

I was pissed off when my Bill when from 58 to 95. I have been longer than a year, and they never mentioned the 2 years hidden statement Early Termination Fee.

Any information will be greatly appreciated regarding this lawsuit.

I was charged a large termination fee approx.

$384 after having service for FIVE Years. I had problems with one my recievers rebooting several times a day, and when The second replacement reciever did not work EITHER I did CANCEL my service. I had NEVER RENEWED MY SERVICE as I was month to month.

I was told that because I registered a replacement reciever I renewed my service.

I WAS NEVER EVEN ABLE TO USE IT AS IT WAS NO GOOD.

I HAVE NOT PAID THEM AS I SHOULD NOT, BUT THEY HAVE SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS Which has damaged my credit rating...

I will GLADLY JOIN IN TO PUT THESE THIEVING BASTARDS IN THE CORRECT PLACE.

top_trader1@hotmail.com

Anyone starting a class action against these @, count me in! plunder_26@yahoo.com